Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have made some pretty shitty Pizza in the past, but we changed the recipe!

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw those commercials. Laughed. Dominos is/has always been disgusting.

Posted

They are just now realizing that their pizza sucks! I can't believe they have stayed in business.

Posted

Had it ladt night. Tastes like they just doused it in spices.

Posted

Don't allow it in my house. Absolutely the worst. I drive a few miles to pick our pizza up. Most good Pizza Restaurants around hear don't deliver, only the shitty ones do.

Posted

The only thing I've found Dominos good for is that the crust seems to be able to absorb a lot of alcohol and prevent you from getting sicker once you have ralphed once from drinking too much.

Posted

I have been at places where the food offered was Domino's. Or they order it at work. I don't eat it. Pack a PB&J( grape of course) just in case. :)

Posted

Dominos is the best

Posted

I remember the 30 minute guarantee days before cell phones. I would order one, then call back 31 minutes later when it wasn't there and they'd always ask me to have the driver call back from my home phone once he finally got there.

Posted

I don't even know why people expect good food from franchises. Only smaller private buisnesses can deliver good food.

Posted

I don't even know why people expect good food from franchises. Only smaller private buisnesses can deliver good food.

I hope that is sarcasm, because it is dead wrong.

Chipotle, Five Guys, California Pizza Kitchen, PF Changs (no it is not real chinese food, but yes it is still fuging delicious), Jersery Mike's, Outback, Ruths Chris, BWW and WWCafe, Cracker Barrel, Legal Seafoods, Culver's, Uno's, Chick-fil-a, Potbellys....just to name a few that come to mind.

Now as with any restaurant, a franchise is only as good as it's management and employees. But assuming they have a competent staff all of those places are mightily delicious. Anyone who says a national chain can't make a good meal is just being snobby and unamerican. Do you really hate America?

Posted

I find a lot of it is just the local staff not doing things right. These big companies spend years and millions of dollars to provide consistent supplies and recipes to their locations, and what usually messes it up is someone who can't cook at the end.

Except Dominos they have sucked since day one because making it really fast was more important to their customers than making it any good.