Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The case for DeAngelo as MVP....

33 posts in this topic

Posted

case close!!!!

Posted

Unfortunately it seems like many don't even consider him a candidate for some reason.

Posted

Where do I vote?

Posted

He should at least get some votes, but due to everyone in the media thinking that Jonathan Stewart is more than a backup; Deangelo probably can't win.

Posted

I dont see anything that can vouch against him 1500 Yards, 20 touchdowns... no fumbles, team in playoffs, team has division... whats not to like?

Posted

The nickname. No one likes a thief... :devil:

Posted

he won't win it.

why bother worrying about it. he couldn't even get in that joke that is the probowl. why are the pinheads going to make someone an MVP who isn't a probowler. it just won't happen.

Posted

Does he have a case for being the MVP, yes. Do I think he should be the MVP, yes. Am I biased in my opinion, yes. Will he get it? Probably not.

Posted

I think the case was made when adallastiger told us Williams was a great back. And boy did he tell us. Do you all remember him telling us, cause he did.

If he didn't, we be cellar dwellers right now so you guys better thank him. I'm talking large amounts of cash and your unmarried daughters. Maybe a few head of cattle too.

Posted

I dont know why he is not even mentioned in any conversations for MVP. Everytime I hear on NFL radio them talking about MVP - Williams name never comes up :confused:

Posted

adallastiger is the only one that would trade a DW MVP for a Panther superbowl trophy.