Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

On your mark....get set.....

220 posts in this topic

Tried for 4, got nothing.

Tried for 2, JACKPOT - 510 28....I'm currently umemployed so they'll be on ebay if you want'm!

sad :rolleyes5:

I just read where the chargers season ticket holders had to come to the stadium and buy their playoff tickets, that would piss me off.

And they Vikes and Cards still have passed the Blackout count.

I got 4 in uppers.

Very cool! You must have hit it just right.

I logged on right at the exact moment they opened and got 2 sect 520 row 10!!!! The parents will be getting these since they put up with me all their life.

2 seats, section 351 row 14

got two in 531. i was hoping for a better view, but as long as i'm in attendance, i'm happy. also, if anyone is familiar with the rows in that section, how high up is row 18?

My computer decided to crap out at 10am...but my wife scored 4 together in 536....WOOHOO!!!!!!

I had two sets of two come up.

Two in the club level endzone corner ($200 a piece) and two in the club level on the 50 yard line ($300 a piece).

Being a college student at UNC, I could not pull the trigger on these. I may end up regretting this, but that is a ton of money. I will just have to enjoy watching the game at the frat house.

Dang - people are going to pay around that for uppers on the secondary market. Too bad for you that you couldn't swing it.

sad :rolleyes5:

I was think of deleting that post pathetic!

Got 2 in section 549 row 24 for my brother in law.

Not sure why my account was deleted... but anyways, I must have gotten extremely lucky and got 2 in 523! Add two screaming panthers fan to the attendance list!

My computer decided to crap out at 10am...but my wife scored 4 together in 536....WOOHOO!!!!!!

Be nice to her or she's taking 3 of her best friends

Tried for 4, got nothing.

Tried for 2, JACKPOT - 510 28....I'm currently umemployed so they'll be on ebay if you want'm!

Sorry dude, but people like you (buy tickets with the sole purpose to sell them and make money) make me sick.