Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

A few cute Panthers fans

50 posts in this topic

I nominate Zod, he's already convincing hot girls to come to his studio for half nakkid pictures. He's can turn around towards the stands on game day and pick out some hot ones!

Yeah, this is what I was gonna say... Zod should take his camera and set up a stand or something and do a huddle calendar... clothing optional of course.

Yeah, this is what I was gonna say... Zod should take his camera and set up a stand or something and do a huddle calendar... clothing optional of course.

There's slim pickins in the stands.

Getting confirmation via twitter at this very moment as to whether or not Brooklyn Decker is a Panthers fan... If I confirm then /thread.

There's slim pickins in the stands.

You think? I've seen quite a few hotties in the stands... and frankly, my standards are lower in real life. I can find something attractive about most women... not all though.

You think? I've seen quite a few hotties in the stands... and frankly, my standards are lower in real life. I can find something attractive about most women... not all though.

Very few both male and female.

Last time Panthro and I sat together at a game we had to leave early because we almost drowned in Bra's & Panties being thrown at us. They all came from hot women (non Panthers fans).