• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LifeisaGarden

Do you ever crave orange juice?

I have been craving it for the last couple of weeks. I drink a glass a day but it doesn't seem to satisfy it. I think it's kinda weird to be craving something for so long. Do any of you ever crave it?

thats a pretty long time. A couple of days maybe for me. Sometimes the thing you are allergic to you can crave. Yeah. Crazy but it can happen.

I have been craving it for the last couple of weeks. I drink a glass a day but it doesn't seem to satisfy it. I think it's kinda weird to be craving something for so long. Do any of you ever crave it?

congratulations you have a bun in the oven.

Hell yes. OJ and Milk are the best drinks on the planet, right behind good old pure H20.

I had to stop drinking OJ for awhile though. I ruined it the time I drank nearly a whole carton of OJ and then went for a 2-mile interval run. That didn't turn out well.

Hell yes. OJ and Milk and the best drinks on the planet, right behind good old pure H20.

I had to stop drinking OJ for awhile though. I ruined it the time I drank nearly a whole carton of OJ and then went for a 2-mile interval run. That didn't turn out well.

oj and milk at the same time is a bad combination. You'll make cheese in your stomach. blech.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts