Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CatofWar

Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up?

105 posts in this topic

Going back to the gold standard would be like reverting back to a cash only society. Complete overkill and silly.

1. You like income tax?!?! ...oh wait, you work for the IRS. If you didn't work there and still thought income taxes are good then YOU are the lunatic.

Even if I didn't work for the IRS, I wouldn't want the government to just do away with income tax. You're a lunatic if you think a country can function without an income tax.

2. Gold would be the currency backing just like it used to be, and it worked just fine.

This will never happen, and making the transition would be ridiculously difficult.

3. You need to learn more about the UN. It is not a good entity, organization, whatever you wanna call it. Why is it so important to you?

You need to learn not to believe literally every conspiracy theory you read.

I believe the story is that it was never ratified and thus illegally enacted but I'm not so up on it.

They argue about the 16th amendment not being properly ratified. It was ratified on 2/3/1913.

Challenging the 16th amendment is frivolous.

Wot, no mention of the Bilderbergs?

rockefeller was part of the bilderbergs. also, whenever you see me say "the elite," i am referring to bilderberg.

I mean, I agree that our interventionist attitude is stupid as poo, but Ron Paul is a lunatic.

It is funny.. everyone called him a lunatic 5-8 years ago, back before everything he said then.............. came true..... and those same statists are still calling him crazy. hmmmmm... :lol:

Next time you feel like trying to discredit someone with one word, just shut the hell up.

He wants gold and silver to be used as legal tender.

Actually he favors competing currencies... maybe something else will work better with the US dollar quickly becoming worthless.

Oh Jesus here we go with the New World Order crap. Isolating ourselves from the world wouldn't be the best way to go about repairing our economy. But you care more about avoiding a world government than actually solving problems.

Tell me what is more isolationist than nation building, propping up dictators, wars in preemption, and entangling alliances? List the allies the USA has gained through war:________________________________________

Every ally we have has been gained through commerce and peaceful trade.

There is a huge difference between 9/11 truthers and those that simply question the actions/ morals of governments and global organizations, but you lump them together to discredit all who fail to bow down under the will of tyrants

ditto ^^^^

Challenging the 16th amendment is frivolous.

Woah woah woah...wait a minute.... you work for the I.R. f*cking S. and you are calling something else frivolous?!?!?! :smilielol5: ROFL

Do you ever question anything you are told???? :crazy::rolleyes5:

1 person likes this

Even if I didn't work for the IRS, I wouldn't want the government to just do away with income tax. You're a lunatic if you think a country can function without an income tax.

...Yet these countries do.

Andorra

Bahamas

Brunei

Kuwait

Maldives

Monaco

Nauru

Oman

Qatar

United Arab Emirates

Vanuatu

...Oh and Texas. :D

What does the UN do for this country?
1 person likes this

venom's "economics" are amusing me greatly.

Oh noes! There's been inflation!1!!!

Wow I wouldn't want to get in the way of any of those economic powerhouses. None of those countries have a population of more than like, 7 million.

venom's "economics" are amusing me greatly.

Oh noes! There's been inflation!1!!!

Do you even know what inflation is? If you did, you wouldn't be saying like that like you did.

Andorra

Bahamas

Brunei

Kuwait

Maldives

Monaco

Nauru

Oman

Qatar

United Arab Emirates

Vanuatu

...Oh and Texas. :D

you just totally killed your argument.

So wait. You mean if we had mass amounts of oil or were a money laundering state we could do away with income tax? Why didn't someone say something earlier.

It is funny.. everyone called him a lunatic 5-8 years ago, back before everything he said then.............. came true..... and those same statists are still calling him crazy. hmmmmm... :lol:

Next time you feel like trying to discredit someone with one word, just shut the hell up.

Actually he favors competing currencies... maybe something else will work better with the US dollar quickly becoming worthless.

Yeah, private money is a fantastic idea. And really? Everything Ron Paul has said came true?

Tell me what is more isolationist than nation building, propping up dictators, wars in preemption, and entangling alliances? List the allies the USA has gained through war:________________________________________

The part in bold is particularly stupid. And when did I ever say it was a good thing we were at war?

Every ally we have has been gained through commerce and peaceful trade.

There is a huge difference between 9/11 truthers and those that simply question the actions/ morals of governments and global organizations, but you lump them together to discredit all who fail to bow down under the will of tyrants

What the fug is a 9/11 truther?

ditto ^^^^

When have I ever posted about a conspiracy theory?

Woah woah woah...wait a minute.... you work for the I.R. f*cking S. and you are calling something else frivolous?!?!?! :smilielol5: ROFL

You seem uneducated. Do you know what frivolous means? How is the IRS frivolous? ROFLFLLFO

Do you ever question anything you are told???? :crazy::rolleyes5:

Yes, everything venom writes I question.