Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Offseason Mock Draft Date Discussion

Which date?   13 votes

1. 1. Which date?

• (March 7th (1st-3rd RD.) & March 14th (4th to 7th RD.) at 8pm)
    • (March 28th (1st-3rd RD.) & April 4th (4th to 7th RD.) at 8pm)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Some feel that the draft date should be moved in order for GMs to see the pro days for all prospects.

I have proposed a new date. You may either vote to keep the original date (March 7th (1st-3rd RD.) & March 14th (4th to 7th RD.) at 8pm) or to vote for the new date(March 28th (1st-3rd RD.) & April 4th (4th to 7th RD.) at 8pm).

Posted

Ill say March 28th will give us a few more weeks to see the prospects and get more activity within this thread.

Posted

Things are kinda down right now, I think we need to drum interest back up and wait.

Posted

I think the odds of getting 32 GMs on here at once are slim unfortunately. Last year we sometimes had 24 hours between picks.

I think it would be great to do it that way but realistic?

Posted

I'll pitch in. Maybe we should enlist other members of other boards? Or somebody could just post on an opposing teams board and take the most level headed answer?

I think that would work out ok.

Posted

Yeah I'd really honestly rather just start a thread now where teams post their picks and have it go on as long as it takes to get through the draft but set a time limit on the picks. 12 or 24 hours or something like that and if they don't pick the commish makes the pick for them.

Posted

i think we should push it back.....and ccv2 will the compensation picks be awarded?

Posted

i think we should push it back.....and ccv2 will the compensation picks be awarded?

Most likely. It's more likely if the draft gets pushed back.

Posted

i also want to let you know the jags now have pick#131 from the browns.5th round.ccv2

Posted

Yeah I'd really honestly rather just start a thread now where teams post their picks and have it go on as long as it takes to get through the draft but set a time limit on the picks. 12 or 24 hours or something like that and if they don't pick the commish makes the pick for them.

This.

Posted

i also want to let you know the jags now have pick#131 from the browns.5th round.ccv2

ill get to the draft order. Ive just been really busy lately.