Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts/Bolts game thread

303 posts in this topic

Posted

A lot of fans out here(SD) think they are going to to Bowl and will have us as the opponent.

Posted

The rumor is that Tomlinson has a detached tendon in his groin area. I don't know exactly what that means, but detached is not a word that should be used when discussing the groin area. :)

Damn....that just sounds painful as hell.

Posted

Gates and LT, good sign for the bolts.

Posted

Hey 9Lives....where you at. I am looking for a fight and am ready to kick your ass Big Boy. LOL

Posted

Is it just me or does Indy's Bob Sanders sound a WHOLE lot like Dan Morgan?

Posted

That was a ticky-tack call on the PI.

Posted

That was a ticky-tack call on the PI.

The defender didn't seem to think so, he just looked bashful.

Posted

Wayne heard footsteps.

Posted

On L.T. per PFT.com

"L.T., GATES ACTIVE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT

Posted by Mike Florio on January 3, 2009, 7:15 p.m.

The Chargers and the Colts have announced their inactive players for Saturday night’s playoff game.

For the home team, running back LaDainian Tomlinson and tight end Antonio Gates are active, and will play.

Deactivated are Charlie Whitehurst (No. 3 quarterback), fullback Billy Latsko, fullback Mike Tolbert, linebacker Brandon Siler, guard Kynan Forney, tackle Corey Clark, receiver Malcolm Floyd, and defensive tackle Ian Scott.

The surprise, however, is that running back Michael Bennett will see his first game action since joining the team. The Chargers claimed Bennett on waivers after he was cut by the Bucs in November, primarily to keep him away from the Denver Broncos.

Bennett’s activation could mean that the Chargers aren’t expecting much out of L.T., who has a groin injury that, according to some reports, involves a detached tendon.

The inactive players for the Colts are running back Lance Ball, defensive back Jamie Silve, linebacker Gary Brackett, guard Jamey Richard, guard Mike Pollak, receiver Pierre Garcon, defensive tackle Daniel Muir, and defensive end Curtis Johnson."

Posted

I'm glad Bennett got activated. If need be, I'd rather have him splitting with Sproles over Hester or Tolbert, if LT has to go out.

Posted

Which is worst? Not calling penalties, or calling everything you see?

Posted

Clark grabbed Cromartie on that screen!