Israel Starts Ground Offensive in Gaza in Bid to Halt Rockets

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

Sopranos as in thats how they got elected, thats how they rule, or both?

Pretty much all three. Throw in the religious element like Deac suggested and there you go.

#47 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

And also since you feel like blaming religion on all of this here's a little tidbit for ya!

Palestinians are Muslim's, not peace having, cookie baking, shake your hand one's, there diluted, murdering fanatics, which like I said in my first post could give a damn if you feel sorry for them or not. They would slowly slice through your neck flesh and cut your head off, all while praising Allah and damning Israel for protecting itself.

you'll be happy to know that Israel is doing its best to dilute them further.

#48 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

http://www.guardian....ama-gaza-israel

In fairness to Obama, every president inherits a pile of dung with the ME. It doesn't matter...What I resent most is the implication that this problem didn't exist until recently, and the the savior is not being given a chance to cure all that ails.

#49 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

as usual...wtf are you talking about?

This particular problem did not exist until 1948. It was nothing to do with hatred of Jews...it has everything to do with land and power - as usual, religion is a justification in persuit of those.

#50 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,432 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

We don't have a population that lives under siege or in refugee camps either. Hell, there are rednecks here ready to head for the hills with their guns because we elected a Democrat president.

I agree, we as a population have't seen anywhere near threats that the Israelis have. We have never been ringed with enemies and religious fanatics that don't think we have a right to exist.

#51 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

No, but the original population here sure did.

#52 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

as usual...wtf are you talking about?

This particular problem did not exist until 1948. It was nothing to do with hatred of Jews...it has everything to do with land and power - as usual, religion is a justification in persuit of those.

HAHAHA! I don't know if I should laugh at you or cry for you..."It has everything to do with land and power - as usual, religion is a justification in persuit of those." THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ISSUE THERE!!!! HAHAHAHA! And guess what, before 1948!

I suspect most liberals would do terribly on history tests...Must spend too much time focusing on academics in other areas?

#53 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

I suspect most liberals would do terribly on history tests...Must spend too much time focusing on academics in other areas?

How far back are we going...like when humans and dinosaurs coexisted?

#54 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

How someone can take Biblical history to be entirely accurate and laugh at others sense of history is beyond me.

Wait, no it isn't.

#55 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:28 PM

Nothings beyond you Del.

#56 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

[ame][/ame]

#57 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,432 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:42 PM

No, but the original population here sure did.

So you are suggesting the Israelis take the same approach the early americans did? Kill them with smallpox? ;)

#58 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,662 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

Apparently Al Qaida decided to already start blaming Obama for Israels' actions.

CAIRO, Egypt – Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader lashed out at President-elect Barack Obama in a new audio message Tuesday, accusing him of not doing anything to stop Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, according to an intelligence monitoring center.
The recording purportedly by Ayman al-Zawahiri was al-Qaida's first comments on the Gaza crisis since Israel launched its offensive against the Islamic militants of Hamas on Dec. 27.
In the comments, which were posted on a militant Web site and obtained by the SITE Monitoring Service, al-Zawahiri described Israel's actions in Gaza as a "crusade against Islam and Muslims" and called it "Obama's gift to Israel" before he takes office later this month.
"This is Obama whom the American machine of lies tried to portray as the rescuer who will change the policy of America," al-Zawahiri said, according to SITE. "He kills your brothers and sisters in Gaza mercilessly and without affection."

http://news.yahoo.co...qaida_tape_gaza

#59 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:09 AM

I don't think that Obama had Al Queida in mind when he came up with his campaign slogan...

#60 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:23 PM

I cant wait till Ayman al-Zawahiri is dead, anybody who believes his bullshit lies is so ignorant its not even funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.