Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jakesthemistake

julius peppers press conference

134 posts in this topic

Good god you all are a bunch of whiny ass sandy vagina bitches.

REP!:thumbsup:

Chicago got him, they overpaid, now they get to deal with all the 'uuuuuuh, uuuuum, likes' when he gets stood up by some backup lineman for the Lions an entire game and then has to explain it to a furious Chicago media. I am glad it's them and not us, and can't wait to see them play the Panthers. I'm glad he's gone.

" I hope he blows and ACL....Rae Caruth comparisons..unbelievable! I can see being all butt hurt because you lost one of the faces of your franchise and a hell of a defensive player but jesus, some of you need therapy right now.

Your just a hater.

You can tell he is excited...Wish him the best.

" I hope he blows and ACL....Rae Caruth comparisons..unbelievable! I can see being all butt hurt because you lost one of the faces of your franchise and a hell of a defensive player but jesus, some of you need therapy right now.

Rep.

Their feelings are hurt right now lol

Congrats on your payday Pep, even though it was less than you would be making here. Rot in hell (aka Chicago).

Is this the first time we heard him speak?

I knew I should have got the Smitty fathead. Now I get to be reminded of Julius' shenanigans all the time.

ecp00272.jpg

1 person likes this

LOL, what did you guys expect him to say at the press conference for his new team?