67 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

Honestly though, a friend of mine goes to Miami. He goes to a lot of Florida parties and he's met The Golden Calf of Bristol and he says the dude just rails his way through bitches like nobody's business. The "Christian virgin" thing is a sham because he's a momma's boy and want her to believe that.

#17 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

The Panthers have so many needs, and so few picks, that there's simply no telling which direction they will go... They could certainly do worse than The Golden Calf of Bristol in the second (no chance in hell he lasts til the third)... With the moves of the last few days, it confuses the hell out of the draft day approach (for us as fans)... We simply have no way of knowing how highly they view Johnson and Brown, and the DE situation... We have no way of knowing if they view Moore as the long term solution (at this point)... Keep in mind, he's still only on a one year tender, and if he succeeds as we are obviously hoping he will, he's open to the highest bidder in 12 months... QB is as pressing a need as DE, provided you believe that all starters are on the team already (Moore, Brown and Johnson)... The argument could certainly be made that DT is the teams most pressing need, followed closely by WR... Bottom line is we could go a half a dozen directions with our first pick this year, and none of them would be wrong...

#18 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

lol

with his status at UF, trying to be a virgin would be nothing short of a huge waste.

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,563 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

The Panthers have so many needs, and so few picks, that there's simply no telling which direction they will go... They could certainly do worse than The Golden Calf of Bristol in the second (no chance in hell he lasts til the third)... With the moves of the last few days, it confuses the hell out of the draft day approach (for us as fans)... We simply have no way of knowing how highly they view Johnson and Brown, and the DE situation... We have no way of knowing if they view Moore as the long term solution (at this point)... Keep in mind, he's still only on a one year tender, and if he succeeds as we are obviously hoping he will, he's open to the highest bidder in 12 months... QB is as pressing a need as DE, provided you believe that all starters are on the team already (Moore, Brown and Johnson)... The argument could certainly be made that DT is the teams most pressing need, followed closely by WR... Bottom line is we could go a half a dozen directions with our first pick this year, and none of them would be wrong...

agreed.

#20 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

no god dammit dan lafevour! he's a The Golden Calf of Bristol that can already throw, it just makes sense. and he's not wrong handed like The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#21 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Would you really want a virgin quarterbacking your team?

#22 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Being high on our draft board means you can be taken at 47th. Large whoop.

#23 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image

Fox guy.

I want to see more pics of her

#24 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

Basically it comes down to where we have him ranked on our draft board and if he's still there on our first pick. If he's the best player there, we take him.

#25 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I wouldn't mind it, but we aren't gonna get him. Why are we still talking about this?

Unless you are a team scout, we really don't know if we will get him or not... Stranger things have happened and seeing what has transpired the last few days it wouldn't surprise me if they did draft him

#26 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

eh...we have other needs. This is coming from a Gators fan, too. The Golden Calf of Bristol will help someone, just not us.

#27 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

eh...we have other needs. This is coming from a Gators fan, too. The Golden Calf of Bristol will help someone, just not us.

Again, you don't know for a fact if they will or not

#28 mountainpantherfan

mountainpantherfan

In Honor of Sam Mills

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:40 PM

I have said for a year now that The Golden Calf of Bristol is probably the biggest boom or bust draft pick in a long time as a QB. If he can be good in the NFL he will be real good, multiple championships good imo. But if he is bad, he might not last an entire season before he is completely out of the league.

I agree with smootdaddy, it will all come down to the Panther's draft board. I don't buy into the belief that the Panthers simply go BPA no matter the position but I do think they try to get the best player available at a position they feel new blood could be used at. And right now, QB fits into that category.

#29 Nu Guns

Nu Guns

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

I would love to pick of The Golden Calf of Bristol to be a backup for moore.
In the mean time have The Golden Calf of Bristol starting at TE !!!

#30 Tank

Tank

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

What round do you think he goes at? If anything higher than a 5th then you are wasting a pick on a project. Use your second then you are nothing short of insane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.