Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Table is Set!

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like the Eagles winning. I believe if we handle business against the Cards, we will be playing the NFC Championship in our house. I think the Eagles match up best against the Giants and will win. Lets take care of business this Saturday!

Posted · Report post

I don't think the Cards will be easy.

Posted · Report post

i dont think the cardinals will be easy to say but i think we will handle them and im confident now that we could have the 2003 rematch eagles/panthers and this time no patriots to spoil our party.

Posted · Report post

AZ will not be an easy game.

Posted · Report post

I never said the cards will be easy. Actually Kurt W and the best WR duo in the league scare the hell out of me!

Posted · Report post

ok the Cards won't be easy.....but they will be MORE easier than the Falcons.......does that make you feel better? :smilewinkgrin:

Posted · Report post

the table is set... lets eat!

we beat AZ before... we shall do it once more

Posted · Report post

I hope we dont use the laid back game plan with these guys. If we get an early lead we will have to keep pounding them.

Posted · Report post

People have been saying that as long as John Fox has been here. It seems that Fox is not a frequent reader of the Huddle.

Posted · Report post

AZ had over 300 yards passing in our first meeting this year. No doubt they are scary in that sense. Our secondary has GOT to do something to stop this. The last few games we have been picked apart and almost lost. It should be another close one. Go Panthers!