Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

The Table is Set!

10 posts in this topic

I like the Eagles winning. I believe if we handle business against the Cards, we will be playing the NFC Championship in our house. I think the Eagles match up best against the Giants and will win. Lets take care of business this Saturday!

i dont think the cardinals will be easy to say but i think we will handle them and im confident now that we could have the 2003 rematch eagles/panthers and this time no patriots to spoil our party.

I never said the cards will be easy. Actually Kurt W and the best WR duo in the league scare the hell out of me!

ok the Cards won't be easy.....but they will be MORE easier than the Falcons.......does that make you feel better? :smilewinkgrin:

the table is set... lets eat!

we beat AZ before... we shall do it once more

I hope we dont use the laid back game plan with these guys. If we get an early lead we will have to keep pounding them.

People have been saying that as long as John Fox has been here. It seems that Fox is not a frequent reader of the Huddle.

AZ had over 300 yards passing in our first meeting this year. No doubt they are scary in that sense. Our secondary has GOT to do something to stop this. The last few games we have been picked apart and almost lost. It should be another close one. Go Panthers!

• Topics

• Glad you can point to 1 off season to hang your hat on, when it comes to your opinion.  Doesn't give you much to stand on. What exactly are we crowning him anyways?   
    • I'm sure he's learned his lesson not to have a conversation with our fan base because of the way this way blown out of context. He didn't ask a question. He didn't imply anything. However, the same fans that only read headlines and then share posts on Facebook (without reading the article) decided to make all kinds of accusations and assumptions about this. So yeah....Bill should be more clear because we aren't very smart.  Edit: FYI...."if picked up" is not a question it's a statement. Should he have just assumed instead?
    • Nate Silver did an analysis on this, and not sure which party it would benefit more but what he did say was that it would likely hurt GOP more to pass it than for it to fail That is how unpopular this bill was