• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

All the talk about going undefeated was ridiculous to begin with, and mostly came from the media. By the same token, it would be equally ridiculous to count us out because of one loss.

#17 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,222 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

I tried to post last night but couldn't. Good game by BC and they deserved the win. They had nothing to lose, played loose, and pulled it off...For the Heels, they looked lackidasical from the start, and when you miss all the FT's they did, as well as clanking wide-open shots in the last five minutes (BC did their best to give it away) that kinda thing happens. This team needed a crapper like this to get refocused. Wake will be tough next Sunday, though.

:hand:I am telling you not to overlook Wednesday night...The Cougars are playing lights out, and you never know!!!

#18 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Overconfident , uninspired , lacksidasical play + BC playing pretty good when they had to = a LOSS........ Maybe this will refocus them and bring them back to earth. If they play like this in very many ACC games they'll have alot more losses..Glad the undefeated crap is out the window now get back to business

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

:hand:I am telling you not to overlook Wednesday night...The Cougars are playing lights out, and you never know!!!

re-focused Tar Heel team will not win by less then 15....bad time for CofC to be playing them

#20 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

I really don't think the Heels have enough talent to win it all...They are a fine team, but they lack sure fire NBA players...And that's usually what it takes to cut the nets down. Now, I'm not saying they don't have a shot, nor am I saying they shouldn't be the favorite, but I am saying I don't see the great individual talent.

#21 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

You were a UNC fan a few weeks ago and now you are a CofC fan. Jumping off the bandwagon that quick? I got one for you buddy.... FAIL as a fan. Don't know how to post pictures so i can't put one up for you. Just go look at all the ones you have shown.

#22 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

re-focused Tar Heel team will not win by less then 15....bad time for CofC to be playing them

I agree. I see at least a 25 point W.

#23 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,968 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

I am glad that UNC has a game before the game against Wake. I would hate to be the next team facing them.

But, I wish Wake didn't have such a long layoff before playing UNC. I wish Dino had scheduled a game against a scrub team on Wednesday night.

#24 carolinapanther4life

carolinapanther4life

Oregon's Finest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:53 PM

Theres alot of hate around here for the heels. I was sporting my unc hoodie today and some guy at the post office was giving me poo for them losing and told me to take it off cuz i go to u of o.

just thought id tell yall:D

#25 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

True, and I hate it.

Go Cougs!!

#26 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:27 PM

You were a UNC fan a few weeks ago and now you are a CofC fan. Jumping off the bandwagon that quick? I got one for you buddy.... FAIL as a fan. Don't know how to post pictures so i can't put one up for you. Just go look at all the ones you have shown.

He, like me, graduated from CofC. I also went to USC as well as being a Duke fan all of my life. They get my support as well. Hell, I even went to Winthrop for a bit so I don't pull against them either. It's not uncommon.

#27 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

pick a college and stick with them!!!! lol

#28 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,302 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

you rang...

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

pick a college and stick with them!!!! lol

Pay as much money as I have, I'll pull for whomever I want. lol

#30 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

you rang...

Let's show our diplomas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.