Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dell and Steve Martin

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They have to be the best or at least one of the best local commentating teams.

I have NBA league pass and the majority of other teams announcers are awful. Most are very biased and some are just bad speakers and bad announers.

Dell and Steve really arent that biased and they are funny plus smart and insightful.

I think we are lucky to have them as our tv crew.

Go Cats!!

Posted · Report post

Dell and Steve are definitely pretty damn good announcers, but Dell is a huge homer.

Posted · Report post

Steve is one of the best Dell IS a homer but he's our homer. Stephanie (let's not forget about her) is the best sideline reporter i've heard in a long time. Good team. I remember for a time when we didn't have Steve and the PBP was horrible.

Posted · Report post

Steve is one of the best Dell IS a homer but he's our homer. Stephanie (let's not forget about her) is the best sideline reporter i've heard in a long time. Good team. I remember for a time when we didn't have Steve and the PBP was horrible.

Thats true, stepanie is hot and really good at what she does.

Posted · Report post

steve martin is awesome. Dell is good too, hes just a big homer, but he does give credit to the other team. Martin is only biased in certain situations but he definitely gives the other team props for their play

Posted · Report post

Yeah, they all seem content with there jobs and I enjoy listening to them. They are very easy to listen to and not over the top.

Posted · Report post

Stephanie is fuggin hot.

Posted · Report post

I love when Steve put's the jinx on the opposing teams free throws. Funny as hell when it works!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Steve is a pro's pro at announcing. Football or hoops the guy is just excellent. Dell is coming into his own and you need a former player to be a homer.

Cornbread Maxwell anyone?

Posted · Report post

I'm apparently seeing a different Stephanie than the rest of y'all... because she's an unattractive woman. Looks like an alien in my opinion.

Posted · Report post

I'm apparently seeing a different Stephanie than the rest of y'all... because she's an unattractive woman. Looks like an alien in my opinion.

Get ready to catch tons of heat, guys on here love her.

Posted · Report post

i agree, the lakers in my opinion have the best, bar none. The most truthful broadcasts ive ever heard. Boston is one of the worst and so is memphis. I watch every game on other teams networks becuase i watch them from my computer at school.