• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

They have to be the best or at least one of the best local commentating teams.

I have NBA league pass and the majority of other teams announcers are awful. Most are very biased and some are just bad speakers and bad announers.

Dell and Steve really arent that biased and they are funny plus smart and insightful.

I think we are lucky to have them as our tv crew.

Go Cats!!

#2 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Dell and Steve are definitely pretty damn good announcers, but Dell is a huge homer.

#3 pantherfool

pantherfool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

Steve is one of the best Dell IS a homer but he's our homer. Stephanie (let's not forget about her) is the best sideline reporter i've heard in a long time. Good team. I remember for a time when we didn't have Steve and the PBP was horrible.

#4 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:50 PM

Steve is one of the best Dell IS a homer but he's our homer. Stephanie (let's not forget about her) is the best sideline reporter i've heard in a long time. Good team. I remember for a time when we didn't have Steve and the PBP was horrible.

Thats true, stepanie is hot and really good at what she does.

#5 pdandy1994

pdandy1994

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

steve martin is awesome. Dell is good too, hes just a big homer, but he does give credit to the other team. Martin is only biased in certain situations but he definitely gives the other team props for their play

#6 beach

beach

|-~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, they all seem content with there jobs and I enjoy listening to them. They are very easy to listen to and not over the top.

#7 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

Stephanie is fuggin hot.

#8 Harwood

Harwood

#1 Panther Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

I love when Steve put's the jinx on the opposing teams free throws. Funny as hell when it works!!!!!!!

#9 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,321 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Steve is a pro's pro at announcing. Football or hoops the guy is just excellent. Dell is coming into his own and you need a former player to be a homer.
Cornbread Maxwell anyone?

#10 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

I'm apparently seeing a different Stephanie than the rest of y'all... because she's an unattractive woman. Looks like an alien in my opinion.

#11 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

I'm apparently seeing a different Stephanie than the rest of y'all... because she's an unattractive woman. Looks like an alien in my opinion.

Get ready to catch tons of heat, guys on here love her.

#12 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,696 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:39 AM

i agree, the lakers in my opinion have the best, bar none. The most truthful broadcasts ive ever heard. Boston is one of the worst and so is memphis. I watch every game on other teams networks becuase i watch them from my computer at school.

#13 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,664 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

Wow, fug you.

If you don't find her attractive, fine. But to compare her to an alien?! GTFO you scumbag.

She is a drop of heaven.

#14 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

i think steve martin did Hornets games and he does some ACC games, so I've heard him for a long time, he's a good pbp guy. curry is insightful as a basketball player and obviously has a relationship with some of the bobcats players which adds to his knowledge of the team. Martin and Curry have good chemistry. I laugh at some of the stuff they say. Curry was asking where the term Wet came from last night and i can't remember the exact exchange but i bursted out laughing.

Curry's laugh alone makes me laugh it's like a bear having some kind of outburst.

HAH HAH!

Stephanie Ready is one of the few african ladies I find attractive and she's good at her job unlike a lot of the pretty airheads on the sidelines.

#15 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

i agree, the lakers in my opinion have the best, bar none. The most truthful broadcasts ive ever heard. Boston is one of the worst and so is memphis. I watch every game on other teams networks becuase i watch them from my computer at school.

It's easy to be truthful and not be a homer when your team is like the best team ever and has about 5 all star capable players....

about 9/10 nights they could say the lakers are freaking awesome and the other team sucks and it'd be truthful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users