Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers Humble Beginnings

37 posts in this topic

Posted

f**k you Pep, lazy asshole

What a f^^khead. How infuriating. I hate that Hurney wasted our damn Franchise tag on a guy so apathetic last year.... then pay'ed him 1mil a game to mope around like a beeotch until Beason came down on him.

They should have sent him packing last year damnit. Hell, we drafted Brown... he might not be as atheltic as Peppers, but his heart would HAVE to be more into playing than this, which would have been enough to at least equal the crap Peppers gave us last year.

Just another Hurney f-up I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah some of you guys seem bitter. Pep gave us some great years. Let's show some class and not bad mouth him now that he has moved on. Seriously, i hated watching Jake this year but i wish him luck. It was time for us to move on also. Did you really want to see all that salary tied up in one player. Him leaving allows us to resign Marshall and Davis. PLUS give an extension to D-Will.

Peppers was great while he was in Carolina, besides that one 3 or 4 sack season. But he is a talented player who helped us win games.

Of course we all would like to have the most dominate pass rusher in the NFL, but we don't now. He will be the same person, play really hard in a few games and take the other 10 games off ;)

All I know is we still are going to whoop-ass when Chicago comes to town this year! :)

Posted

fug him.

I hope he sucks in chicago.

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe that in his heart of hearts, Peppers believes he can be a vocal leader and that he has more to give on the field.

But I don't believe that he can be a vocal leader, he has no experience at it and it's getting a little late in his career for a sudden change like that. I do believe that he will be dominant in pre-season and maybe for the first few games. But a leopard can't change his spots, and neither will Peppers, and by the end of the year he'll be wishing he still had that friendly North Carolina press coverage instead of the storm his plays off will inevitably invite in Chicago.

Posted

Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/2096528,CST-SPT-peppers11.article

I saw another article where Peppers said he didn't want to be a leader or vocal in Carolina, but wants to do that in CHI. Will post when I find the link. I hate everything about this guy more and more everyday, and am venturing into full on bitter-hater mode, complete with injury wishes and all.

...I never waivered from this stance from the day he said he wanted to roll... Hes dead to me. Note to front office: The Wonderlic score is an important number....

Posted

I just wanna know what the f**k did we as fans deserve his half ass nonchalant playing.. only for him to turn around and stab us in the back and say he will be a 100% player in chi?? that gets me.

Posted

peppers humble beginnings...

happybaby.jpg

it'd be awesome if someone could photoshop his face on that picture.

1 person likes this

Posted

yall are some bitter people. Just wsh him luck and move on. Sad thing is that is a great articale something we are not accustomed to around here.

Posted

yall are some bitter people. Just wsh him luck and move on. Sad thing is that is a great articale something we are not accustomed to around here.

i didn't read the article and don't care.

that was just the first thing that popped into my head when i read the title.

Posted

This whole Julius Peppers thing has really shown a light on which huddlers actually have a backbone and which ones are whiny little bitches.

I'm so sorry Pepper's has hurt all of your feelings and broken you hearts by leaving. Go have your favorite pint of Ben & Jerry's, watch The Notebook, and get over it already.

1 person likes this

Posted

This whole Julius Peppers thing has really shown a light on which huddlers actually have a backbone and which ones are whiny little bitches.

I'm so sorry Pepper's has hurt all of your feelings and broken you hearts by leaving. Go have your favorite pint of Ben & Jerry's, watch The Notebook, and get over it already.

Ben & Jerry's, Check

The Notebook...on my way...:leaving:

Posted

Actually, The Time Travelers is what I'm watching right now, so jokes on you. :thumbsup: