Photo
- - - - -

Sad.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#16 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOLKS----

IF YOU CANT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE-- SELL YOUR PSL'S

Reality: Economics and the economy are a year-to-year changing animal. Don't try to paint people with the paint from 2006, as it's changed drastically since then. You don't sell an investment because of a down year.

there is an exeption to the rule... Dont make me out to be the asshole.. I am not selling my tickets at a 4x's the price they are worth to milk the team "i support"

"Milk the team" :lol:

#17 goncrazi

goncrazi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

There's no way you can invest in PSL's just for purpose of making money. You will loose you rear.

In a single season, maybe. Over the long haul, it's a very good investment.

#18 Carolina•Pride

Carolina•Pride

Insert: Custom User Title

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

I'm not coming off my 2

#19 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

Eh, I don't like scalpers, but calling them scum is a little much. I mean, they're responding to a market inefficiency (in reality the Panthers are leaving a lot of $ on the table by pricing playoff tix so cheap).

You wouldn't feel the same if it was a Hannah Montana concert, but it'd be pretty much the same situation with people scrambling to find those tickets and then reselling them because they're so hard to get.

For fans doing it it's kind of lame, but if it's not worth $160 to you to go to the game when you can see it on HDTV, and you can sell your tickets for $200 a piece, I can't really blame a not-so-well-off fan for selling their ticket to some rich phuk who can shell out the cash. I think a lot of the "scalpers" on this list aren't really true Panthers fans anyway though.

Dood it cost me an average of about $5,000.00 PER GAME...

I have a special place in my heart for folks who use MY FAVORITE team for finacial gain.....

#20 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOLKS----

IF YOU CANT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE-- SELL YOUR PSL'S

there is an exeption to the rule... Dont make me out to be the asshole.. I am not selling my tickets at a 4x's the price they are worth to milk the team "i support"

Why? Some people budget the regular season tickets in so they can go to the games. The playoffs are not guareented and some people who own PSL's cant afford to pay that much to go.

#21 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

Reality: Economics and the economy are a year-to-year changing animal. Don't try to paint people with the paint from 2006, as it's changed drastically since then. You don't sell an investment because of a down year.

And you quit trying to act like everyone who is selling a ticket is "some poor asshole who is about to loose their house".,.....

ALSO---- Make sure you remind me how much of a dick I am next time you see me.....

#22 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

He is a goverment employee he hasnt had to worry about getting laid off or having his pay rais frozen.

#23 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

Dood--- your a bears fan...

Your not even in the playoff's....

I understand...

If that is truly the best that you can do, then you're as much a failure as your argument is.

#24 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

Why? Some people budget the regular season tickets in so they can go to the games. The playoffs are not guareented and some people who own PSL's cant afford to pay that much to go.

thats very BAD finacial desion making then....

STOOPID ............

#25 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

He is a goverment employee he hasnt had to worry about getting laid off or having his pay rais frozen.

WERE HIRING BITCH--

Make the sacrifice and STFU :dupe:

#26 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

thats very BAD finacial desion making then....

STOOPID ............

Not when they might have bought them 5 years ago and cant sell them now. They would be out of the money they spent on PSL's if they just turned them over to the Panthers.

#27 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

WERE HIRING BITCH--

Make the sacrifice and STFU :dupe:

I did my 4.

#28 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

ALSO---- Make sure you remind me how much of a dick I am next time you see me.....

I'll make sure to do so, assuming that you stop shouting, yelling, hollering, and bouncing around like you're God's gift to Panthers fans long enough for me to do so

#29 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:27 PM

I'll make sure to do so, assuming that you stop shouting, yelling, hollering, and bouncing around like you're God's gift to Panthers fans long enough for me to do so

No-- jUst make sure when you do see me again and SHAKE MY HAND, AND SMILE YOU DONT ACT like you like me....

I would respect you more if your just true to yourself...

#30 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

I did my 4.

Good for you, DOnt give me poo because I didnt quit...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com