130 replies to this topic

#106 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

I've been to two Huddle tailgates and plenty of games. I'll talk to anybody and I'm just the same.

I assume you call everyone out there as you do here.

Nope...my motto is "don't start none..won't be none".

Come find out, pretty easy concept.

#107 SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

sorry- BUt if i WAS you- I would be at the game...

I am trying to be there though... Hope it make's you feel better...

Well good, I hope you make it. The more Panthers fans from abroad the merrier.

But IF you were me you would understand how hard it would be to go to that game. I'm having to request time off from the job I NEED to support/feed myself through college just to Watch the game on TV! So please don't call me less of a fan just because I don't want to screw up my future for a football game...mkay? And as always, Go Panthers!

Edit: But! If you do want to pay for my ticket, plane ticket (no reliable transportation), and hotel room(gotta stay somewhere), I will be glad to join you in rooting for the Panthers!

Edited by SloppyJoe, 04 January 2009 - 10:45 PM.

#108 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,394 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Personally I act the same no matter where I am. If you want to put on a persona, fine.

#109 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,816 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Well....aren't you glad that there will be REAL fans in the seats? Ones who will yell and stand and support the team?

Yes---

you know as long as we are loud and proud I am happy.....

People are MISSING THE REAL Point of the thread...

Its Ok--- Hawk has got me now .... "I;m Infractioned"-- for a stoopid pathetic dumb fuging reason.... you fail asshole.....

#110 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

It's really weird that so many people with tickets don't plan on using them or going to the game -- according to what I'm seeing here --- cause I can't book a hotel near the stadium to save my life!!! Is there something else really HUGE going on in uptown Charlotte this coming weekend? haha Westin, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, it doesn't matter, they are all booked.

I just went to Priceline and the only crap they have left is a lot of run down "crap" like 5 miles away from the stadium. I was hoping to get something near the stadium, so I could park my car at the hotel and walk to the game.

I'll probably just head back to Richmond afterwards and see if I can get a hotel somewhere on the way back. That really sucks...

#111 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,816 posts

I've been to two Huddle tailgates and plenty of games. I'll talk to anybody and I'm just the same.

I assume you call everyone out there as you do here.

Whew--

sure is a good thing that you have been to a lot of tailgates and KNOW everyone enough to judge us FOR WHO WE ARE....

WHEWW-- i live 7,000 miles away and have been to twice as many tailgates as you--- your the best mod EVER!!!!!

#112 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Personally I act the same no matter where I am. If you want to put on a persona, fine.

Don't do that.....but think as you wish. Run your smart ass mouth in person, like you do on here....and it won't be pretty.....so you take it how you want.

I don't go looking for trouble, but I'm not backing down from some ignorant ass that wants to come find it.

I've never said a cross word to anyone at a tailgate, and nobody ever has to me either.

So...like ya drawers.....up to ya.

I'm done conversing with you for one night. I've said my peace.

#113 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:45 PM

The Panthers leave certain sections and portions of sections open for single-game ticket sales..

The single game tix aren't Club... Most of the tix that went on sale were scattered clubbys. Again I may be mistaken, and if you know better fine, but I believe there are really no such thing as true single game tix. What are called single game are psl seats that won't sale because they aren't desireable.

The visiting team tickets are issued to the visiting team and whatever tickets are not used are returned to the home team and then put on sale late in the week.

Isn't that what I said?

#114 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:48 PM

How about me? I still need a ticket for Sat.

Maybe you should bold and highlight. Maybe try red font.

#115 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:50 PM

It's really weird that so many people with tickets don't plan on using them or going to the game -- according to what I'm seeing here --- cause I can't book a hotel near the stadium to save my life!!! Is there something else really HUGE going on in uptown Charlotte this coming weekend? haha Westin, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, it doesn't matter, they are all booked.

I just went to Priceline and the only crap they have left is a lot of run down "crap" like 5 miles away from the stadium. I was hoping to get something near the stadium, so I could park my car at the hotel and walk to the game.

Well you got to realize we're talking about 10%-20% of the seats in a 72K seat stadium. Every gameday there are at least 50K Panther fans in the seats.

#116 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

The single game tix aren't Club... Most of the tix that went on sale were scattered clubbys. Again I may be mistaken, and if you know better fine, but I believe there are really no such thing as true single game tix. What are called single game are psl seats that won't sale because they aren't desireable.

Tix that went on sale were from the allocation that go on sale at the beginning of every season as well as PSLs that are in their inventory. Single game tickets are different from single seat tickets. Just depended on where you were in the ticketmaster queue as to what you got offered. Some people got 2 together, some people got 4 together. If you look on the single seat thread, you'll see that a couple of guys both got singles side by side. The queue works in strange ways. Towards the end of the sale, you were more apt to see clubs because those were more likely to be thrown back because the price was higher than what many people could afford.

Edited by Go To Girl, 04 January 2009 - 10:54 PM.

#117 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

Well, this thread has:

"Let's get together and have a motherf*ckin sandy vagina'd ass f*ckfest, motherf*ckers!"

..written all over it...

I'll have no part of it, thank you...

The stands will be full.. If I had bought affordable tickets, I wouldn't sell them... If I was forced to buy tickets that I couldn't afford, then I would sell them at whatever profit I could sell them for....

#118 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,177 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:53 PM

I'll probably just head back to Richmond afterwards and see if I can get a hotel somewhere on the way back. That really sucks...

They are all book becasue of tour operators. They will sell packages to Cardinal fans to fly out and spend the weekend in Charlotte. Big money made doing it to.

#119 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

AK,

That 5 grand that you drop on flying to Charlotte would be better spent on college tuition so you could learn how to spell, use apostrophes, and the correct usage of "your" and "you're."

But at least you have the title of No. 1 Panthers Superfan.

#120 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Tix that went on sale were from the allocation that go on sale at the beginning of every season as well as PSLs that are in their inventory. Single game tickets are different from single seat tickets. Just depended on where you were in the ticketmaster queue as to what you got offered. Some people got 2 together, some people got 4 together. If you look on the single seat thread, you'll see that a couple of guys both got singles side by side. The queue works in strange ways. Towards the end of the sale, you were more apt to see clubs because those were more likely to be thrown back because the price was higher than what many people could afford.

Don't go being all rational in this thread now. It's too entertaining. :P

Edited by sunbunny, 04 January 2009 - 11:00 PM.
gtg going crazy over a typo lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.