Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urrymonster

Marshall Skips Conditioning Program

62 posts in this topic

Let him be.

This is a business, not a fuging feel good help seminar.

Think maybe that extra money is the Panthers throwing a "bone" to two young players who MIGHT be part of the foundation of the future ?:Yawn:

That is pretty much what I have been saying all along and for which you apparently agree with. The Panthers threw these players a "bone" (i.e., overpaid) because they are buying favor with those players for the future and not because those players commanded those RFA tenders.

Davis is going to come back next year and have a pro-bowl season. Truth.

This bitch has not improved steadily. That's a flat out lie. He came into the league like gangbusters with hard hitting and big plays and then once he became part of the corner rotation got burned like every other play. His tackling went from awesome to below average. Inexplicable drop off in play once Lucas was gone.

Davis is going to come back next year and have a pro-bowl season. Truth.

Maybe, and I certainly hope so. His effectiveness is built on his speed and tackling ability. Hopefully the speed is still there.

This bitch has not improved steadily. That's a flat out lie. He came into the league like gangbusters with hard hitting and big plays and then once he became part of the corner rotation got burned like every other play. His tackling went from awesome to below average. Inexplicable drop off in play once Lucas was gone.

Vagrant and I agree. :confused:

I think his agent has gotten into his head.

So one injury = bum knee ?

smh

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Moore was a fine nickel back, but as an every down corner, well, he was serviceable. Good, but not outstanding. He is, however, better than a number of teams' starting corners and conceivably get some attention in the near future. Who knows, perhaps he's already fielded a phone call or two.

Matt or Kenneth? :sosp:

(I know who you meant) :cool:

I'm not sure how Meeks feels about Marshall, honestly. It's been said before that Meeks' system does not require premiere corners. Add in that Fox went to the Super Bowl with two guys that were better run stoppers than cover guys.

In the end, I think Marshall signs the tender and is back here starting this season. After that, who knows?

1 person likes this

This is the result of Fox's new love affair with Captain Muddlehead. Like Delhomme, I'm sure that Muddlehead is a whiz on the practice field

:lol:

only problem .. correct me if im wrong .. but there arn't really any corners that jump out at me in the draft i believe joe haden is a little overated , someone would have to take marshalls place assuming munnerlyn isn't promoted ?

Three CB's in the 2nd round that could make a significant impact are Kareem Jackson, Devin McCourty, and Parrish Cox.

Any of those guys would do a great job replacing Marshall. Devin McCourty is basically a Marshall clone.. and the other two guys are great man-to-man corners like Gamble..

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Wise this one is. When I can, rep you, I must.