Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DE Jerry Hughes

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I say we pick up this kid in the second and pair him with Everette Brown.

Posted

I like him, but he's gonna need some work. Needs to get some moves, especially in the next level.

Posted

we just re-signed brayton DE becomes a smaller concern at this point

Posted

we just re-signed brayton DE becomes a smaller concern at this point

Oh good I can sleep easy now that we've locked up that sack machine.

Posted

didnt say he was a beast .. just said we added depth so we dont need to draft an end in the 2nd .. but please allow me to let you sail away on your ship of right while i drown in this sea of wrong?

Posted

Whoa I was just kidding around. Yeah he's a decent DE.

Posted

WR please...

Posted

It looks like we are honing in on 3 positional needs. WR, LB, QB. Mark it down, in one way or another these will be our first 3 picks.

Posted

BAY BAY!

Posted

What about George Selvie? He could be drafted in the third or fourth round. Didn't have a great senior year but sometimes took over games in his sophomore and junior year. Seems like a higher risk/reward to me. What say you?

Posted

id draft demaryius thomas only if he showed me that he can run routes. i agree with Lout that our first 3 picks will be a WR, LB, and a QB...although instead of QB it should be DT. I say Terrence Cody if he's available at #47. if not, Cam Thomas in the 2nd, Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd, there's a chance thomas can slip to the 3rd. before everyone started all this hpe about him he was a 3rd rd prospect. then A.J. Edds in the 4th

Posted

What about George Selvie? He could be drafted in the third or fourth round. Didn't have a great senior year but sometimes took over games in his sophomore and junior year. Seems like a higher risk/reward to me. What say you?

Loved Selvie his freshman year, and kind of got worse as he got older.. that has cause for concern. He is projected 4th round grade. I think with Brayton re-signed it pushes DE down the list.