Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tebow's pre-Wonderlic prayer request falls flat

363 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

unprofessional on the part of the kid that said "Shut the f--k up."..IMO.I dont think it will be a problem from the locker room standpoint.

I also wonder how this would go if that was Reggie white instead of The Golden Calf of Bristol?

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to The Golden Calf of Bristol's group had finished, The Golden Calf of Bristol made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the f--k up." Others players in the room then laughed.

We're not passing judgment on this one; we're just passing along what we've heard. And it illustrates the type of challenges that could be faced by the team that drafts The Golden Calf of Bristol.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/23/tebows-pre-wonderlic-prayer-request-falls-flat/

Posted · Report post

I saw that...laughed my ass off

Posted · Report post

hahaha

Posted · Report post

People are just getting a little tired of his act.

Posted · Report post

That jackass was probably bitter that he never had and probably never will have the success that The Golden Calf of Bristol has experienced.

Posted · Report post

That jackass was probably bitter that he never had and probably never will have the success that The Golden Calf of Bristol has experienced.

Maybe. Or maybe they were offended that Timmy assumed everyone in room has the same religious views as himself. Either way; it's still funny.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Maybe. Or maybe they were offended that Timmy assumed everyone in room has the same religious views as himself. Either way; it's still funny.

Pretty strong chance that whatever religious views they represented include prayer.

Posted · Report post

Wonder if that guy will have the balls to do it when some veteran ask when they do a prayer circle at the end of a game. As for The Golden Calf of Bristol, faith is fine but please don't push it on others.

Posted · Report post

Unless that player was Ndamukong Suh, or any other player that will be good in the NFL, unlike Tim.

Posted · Report post

I almost posted this earlier... pretty funny. I wonder what Timmy said?

Posted · Report post

Why can't he just pray for himself? That I have no problem with -- it's just not cool that he tries to include others in it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, that's definitely it. jerkit.gif