Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 7-round Mock Draft

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

barnes over blair white in the 7th, no thank you. as for mccoy i like lafell like cyberjag more than most. not a great panthers draft imo, but a lot of guys i would rather have go right before our picks. 4th round also is a weird one. i want a dt bad, but not owens over mitchell, briscoe or even shipley.

the mccoy pick really stiffles what could have been with the rest of the draft. brown in the 4th is a steal, but with mccoy drafted cant take a 2nd qb, now i understand you cant draft in the 2nd expecting whats going to be there in the 4th, but again i liked lafell so much more in the 2nd than mccoy it wouldnt be an issue.

Posted · Report post

I'd be happy I guess but it wouldn't be my choices.

Posted · Report post

I think it is alright

I like some of the picks like
QB-Colt McCoy
WR-Jacoby Ford
S-Justin Woodall
WR-Freddie Barnes

As for the others...

replace Thomas Welch with- Armanti Edwards
replace Rahim Alem with- Corey Peters
replace Rashawn Jackson with- Jermaine Cunningham
replace Jeff Owens with- Selvish Capers

Then I would be happy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chbright']barnes over blair white in the 7th, no thank you. as for mccoy i like lafell like cyberjag more than most. not a great panthers draft imo, but a lot of guys i would rather have go right before our picks. 4th round also is a weird one. i want a dt bad, but not owens over mitchell, briscoe or even shipley.

the mccoy pick really stiffles what could have been with the rest of the draft. brown in the 4th is a steal, but with mccoy drafted cant take a 2nd qb, now i understand you cant draft in the 2nd expecting whats going to be there in the 4th, but again i liked lafell so much more in the 2nd than mccoy it wouldnt be an issue.[/QUOTE]

If you think Blair White is better than Freddie Barnes than you haven't watched an ounce of college football.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Samuel L. Jackson']Don't rule out McCoy, guys...

Sure, we may not want him really, but I wouldn't put it past the Panthers FO to make that move this season...[/QUOTE]

Don't you think the Panthers would put more value on Tebow than McCoy though?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaPanthers8789']If you think Blair White is better than Freddie Barnes than you haven't watched an ounce of college football.[/QUOTE]

sig bet that white goes before barnes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cyberjag']Don't you think the Panthers would put more value on Tebow than McCoy though?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so... I think the Panthers/Tebow infatuation thing is the biggest smokescreen in history...

Comparing someone to Bernie Kosar isn't exactly a huge compliment in my book... lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SidelineScouting']I think Spikes does fall to the fifth round. I actually made a bet with a friend the other day that he goes fifth or later. You simply don't take linebackers that run a 5.05 40 yard dash in the first four rounds. McShay and Kiper were on NFL Live just last week saying he could go 6th-7th round.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/33625-an-nfl-scout-comments-on-the-draft-experts.html"]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/33625-an-nfl-scout-comments-on-the-draft-experts.html[/URL]

haha take that scouting report, who uses McShay and Kiper as credible proof