Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 35: Celtics vs. Bobcats

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Awesome game!!!!!

way to go cats

Am I the only one who thinks they should do "Let's Go Char-lotte" instead of "Let's Go Cats" or "Let's Go Bob-Cats" Just sounds lame and people don't get into it. If they were cheering "Charlotte" then maybe people would feel more of a personal connection and choose to interact and cheer. Idk...

Posted

Awesome game!!!!!

way to go cats

Am I the only one who thinks they should do "Let's Go Char-lotte" instead of "Let's Go Cats" or "Let's Go Bob-Cats" Just sounds lame and people don't get into it. If they were cheering "Charlotte" then maybe people would feel more of a personal connection and choose to interact and cheer. Idk...

I agree. They need to do something to get the crowd going!!!

What a wiN!!! Been watching as many games as I can on TV - from Richmond - with the whole NBA LEauge Pass thing.

Although I think this team still needs a veteran point guard to calm everbody down and run a play --- this win was awesome!!! :cheers2:

Posted

How bout Adam Morrison coming off the bench tonight and playin outta his mind? And Raymond hit some big shots tonight too. Seems like he's hearing the whispers about his b-ball IQ and trying to play better. DJ Augustin hit all 11 of his free throws too.

Posted

Morrison played pretty well, which was nice.

Brandon Roy would be nice though ;-)

Posted

Congrats on beating those stinking Celtics. :biggrin:

Kobe and Chris Paul going at it right now.

Posted

I suppose I should've gone instead of selling my tickets. Looks like a great game.

Posted

Congrats on beating those stinking Celtics. :biggrin:

Kobe and Chris Paul going at it right now.

And they pull out the W at Staples! Only the 2nd team to do that this season. DWest and Chris Paul were responsible for 102 points! Just insane. This one is being recorded for sure.

Posted

And they pull out the W at Staples! Only the 2nd team to do that this season. DWest and Chris Paul were responsible for 102 points! Just insane. This one is being recorded for sure.

15-0 run by the Hornets in the fourth, West was unconscious. :ack2:

Posted

7397d9a6856f2fb3f9e0a8d90409cad6-getty-83006014ks001_cel_bobct.jpg

LOL DJ looks like a smurf next to Ajinca