Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samuel L. Jackson

XxXXxNORMALxXXxX Mock Draft picks thread...

Kevin Greene    11,979

*cough* reach *cough*

:D

Pffft, Anthony Pierce, you've heard of him? Doesn't play for the G Men anymore. LB is what they need and he is the best on the board.

Last year as the Giant GM I traded up and selected Brian Cushing, the Defensive rookie of the year and picked up Ocho Cinco for a 3rd rounder instead of taking Hakeem Nicks in the 1st like the Giants did.

Patience, you'll see. :sifone:

DynastyRTR    0

San Francisco looking to move back and pick up an extra 2nd. pm offers. will make pick in about 30 minutes or so

DynastyRTR    0

my 2nd team, the Steelers, is on the clock. also looking to trade down for a late 1st and 2nd round pick. I will pick in about 30-60 minutes

Panther59    22

With the 19th pick in the 2010 draft the Atlanta Falcons select:

Everson Griffin, DE, University of Southern Cal

622722.jpg

SOJA    5,351

Colts looking for another second rounder... PM willing to trade anything other than my other second rounder or first rounder

Awesomeness!!    1,254

sorry my computer has malware/ whatever the hell so I can't do this. It probably won't be fixed until a few weeks so...someone can take my team, or whatever.

Swarly    5

Sorry for the late pick, PM'd SLJ to make my pick if I was gone but apparently he's out of town.

Earl Thomas was who I wanted at the beginning, but he was picked early. Then Kyle Wilson was my next choice, and he is also gone. With that said:

In the 2010 NFL draft, the Houston Texans select Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno St.

npjdqv.jpg

C47    1,394

sorry my computer has malware/ whatever the hell so I can't do this. It probably won't be fixed until a few weeks so...someone can take my team, or whatever.

I'll take it, and I'll make sure you get The Golden Calf of Bristol!!

holderoftruth    168

Most mock drafts have the Bengals getting Jermaine Gresham. TE is a big need for the Bengals. I say just give the Bengals Gresham......anyone else agree?