Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should the Pope be arrested?

120 posts in this topic

Posted

He'd probably just go to pope prison anyway. No hard time.

Posted

Do any of you know the process it takes to defrock a priest?

And if you think in terms of their beliefs regarding forgiveness and confession...where's any incentive to do so ONCE defrocked.

I'm not Catholic, but this isn't Candy McTeacher fondling little boys in her English class who can be fired.

Should the molesters have served time...absofreakinglutely.

Posted

Who has the authority to arrest him? Vatican city is a sovereign state and extradition is impossible.

If any of his alleged crimes involved brits or happened in britain or even involved the UK somehow I'm sure they could find a way to justify it

Posted

Atheist don't hold a belief in god that doesn't mean they believe in nothing.

I stand by my statement. But I applaud you for having so much faith in your beliefs. :)

Posted

I stand by my statement. But I applaud you for having so much faith in your beliefs. :)

Suprise surpise you still believe something that you know to be completely wrong. no shock you're religious :)

Atheist don't hold a belief in god.

The term atheism originated from the Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without gods"

That doesn't mean they believe in nothing silly boy.

Posted

let him/her run with this one...it's obvious he/she have convinced themself

Posted

He should be removed as Pope. How they would do that, I have no idea. While what he did is unforgivable, if he didn't actually molest anyone himself, then it's hard to find any charges other than 'obstruction' that would stick.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol Richard Dawkins is the ultimate IRL troll

Posted

Suprise surpise you still believe something that you know to be completely wrong. no shock you're religious :)

Atheist don't hold a belief in god.

That doesn't mean they believe in nothing silly boy.

I wasn't brought up in a strict christian household so the whole rebelling against my upbringing isn't my cup of macchioto. I just buy wolf shirts. :conehead:

Posted

Panthro's Irish Catholic ancestry obligates him to take a half-hearted swipe at anything/anyone perceived as anti-Catholic.

Posted

I wasn't brought up in a strict christian household so the whole rebelling against my upbringing isn't my cup of macchioto. I just buy wolf shirts. :conehead:

No you're still drinking the jesus kool aid. Have fun justifying your infallible pope.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anti-catholicism is the last acceptable form of bigotry. Not that they aren't deserving of it after this and many other things