#61 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,910 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:07 AM

That'd be pretty difficult to prove (same as "conspiracy").

The whole exercise honestly sounds pretty worthless, other than an attempt to insult the church. If that's all you're shooting for, fine, but there's no real substance to that.

I'm not a fan of how the church has handled these things, but in fairness there's been equal or worse done by educational systems with regard to teachers that molested kids.

Catholic church. This is where the misnomer's press on.

#62 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

That'd be pretty difficult to prove (same as "conspiracy").

The whole exercise honestly sounds pretty worthless, other than an attempt to insult the church. If that's all you're shooting for, fine, but there's no real substance to that.

I'm not a fan of how the church has handled these things, but in fairness there's been equal or worse done by educational systems with regard to teachers that molested kids.

But hot teachers fondling young boys is cool...

unless they're ugly...or a dude doing boys or girls.

#63 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,725 posts

Catholic church. This is where the misnomer's press on.

that would be an interesting conversation that I'm sure no one else would like to have :)

#64 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Please God no.

#65 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,725 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

Fairness, that's a funny term to use.

Maybe they've done equal or worse, it doesn't mean you ignore it or settle for less and make that the standard! Justice should be seeked.

Seems like the letters are good evidence for obstruction. I'm not wanting them to start a witch hunt after the pope but I think they should look at the evidence and if there is evidence that he was committing obstruction then he should be arrested like the law says.

#66 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Oh I hate and make fun of fat people too. So just the Catholic thing and even that has taken it's toll with these recent events.

I could never hate fat people, for that would be turning on my own Irish ancestry. And I don't hate Catholics, just the leaders of the Catholic church.

#67 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,725 posts

Please God no.

if u hate it so much then don't read it.

#68 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,734 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Maybe they've done equal or worse, it doesn't mean you ignore it or settle for less and make that the standard! Justice should be seeked.

Seems like the letters are good evidence for obstruction. I'm not wanting them to start a witch hunt after the pope but I think they should look at the evidence and if there is evidence that he was committing obstruction then he should be arrested like the law says.

Good luck with that :sosp:

#69 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

if u hate it so much then don't read it.

relax, im just messing with u.

#70 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

Perish the thought, my child. None may lay hands on My Holiness except for... well... you know.

#71 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

:rofl:

#72 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,725 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

love FPN! Didn't your old pic have you wearing a hat?

#73 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

So what exactly did Jesus teach that you are against? Not your parents, or your teachers, or the snake shaking strichnine drinking pastors but Jesus.

Matthew 13:33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

I think heaven is more likely to be akin to the number of million dollar bills I have in my pocket than to some yeast that has been worked all through the dough. Or if he is saying heaven is everywhere... I'd say go to Rwanda in the 90s and see if heaven is there.

Mark 7: 14-15 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him ‘unclean’ by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him ‘unclean.’ ” (NIV)

Apparently he didn't know of STDs.

Matthew 5:38-42 You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

This is the big one. Are you going to stand idly by and turn the other cheek if your family or life is in danger? I say resist the evil person and eliminate them if possible. Also I'm not about to loan my money to just anyone at any time.

#74 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

i'm sure 200 deaf children will be happy to hear (figuratively) that people consider them just an excuse to attack the church. it's not a real problem, guys, move along. let them rape, they're infallible.

#75 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

Rodeo's for the rounding up and ousting/defrocking of all gays from Catholic priesthood.

Glad to see you on board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com