Photo
- - - - -

Panthers last chance!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would You tade with to move into th first round (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would You tade with to move into th first round

1. Detroit 2nd (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Redskins 4th (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. seattle 6th (1 votes [9.09%])

4. Browns 7th (1 votes [9.09%])

5. Oakland 8th (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

6. Broncos 11th (1 votes [9.09%])

7. Miami 12th (1 votes [9.09%])

8. sanfranciso 13th (1 votes [9.09%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 blueblurr

blueblurr

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

blueblurring

The Panthers are not HOPE "LESS" this years! with that said they are not HOPE "FULL" at the moment. The glass is half FULL/EMPTY.
Carolina's season will be push in one of these directions with the chooses they make in the draft. So lets think BIG! Hurney doesn't have the permission from owner Richardson to spend money so his only option is the draft and with no first rounder this year he will make a move up into the fist round because his coaches job is on the line. The panthers can't trade next years picks for this year because next year is the lock out! so how do you move into the first round then? You have to use what value you have on hand and trade a player to pick up picks. Hurney last two drafts were good but this year has to be his best!
With all that said this is how I would go Big if I was Hurney!
1ST- Trade D.Williams and the 48th pick to the miami Dolphins for the 12th,43rd,and Ted Gin Jr. or 73rd pick
2nd- with the 12th pick You take DE-Morgan/WR-DezBryant or my favorite trade down and pick up a extra pick in the 4th.
3rd-this is were it get tricky (depending on what you did in set 1 and 2) Dallas Cowgirls trade there 1st and 4th to move up to the 12th and take DezBryant, Caroline moves down to the 27th and takes WR Golden Tate!
4th- We moved up to the 43rd spot(step 1) and take Colt McCoy/The Golden Calf of Bristol!
I said think BIG! you might not like these trades but if Carolina's glass is to "fill up" something is got to happen and the Draft is the Panthers last chance this year to do it with out spending money on free agents!

#2 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

Step 1: Trade up in the draft
Step 2: Trade down in the draft
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!

#3 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,653 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

^^ :lol:

#4 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:40 AM

You lost me at "trade DWill." The plan is to keep both RBs...

#5 blueblurr

blueblurr

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

A good poker player knows that sometimes you got to lay down a good card to have a chance to get a better hand or you can just fold!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com