Photo
- - - - -

Smelling a trade down

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Me either, because the possibility of no one at 48 with great value is slim to none. My only rationale is if there is a player left on the board that the FO likes and is darn near certain will be there 3-4 picks later AND find a willing partner to trade with in order to pull this off. I know they are bummed about the loss of that fifth round pick.

This is the year to pay the piper on the first rounder, beacuse they can't keep trading back into it indefinitely.

i think there's a very good chance we trade next years pick this year. This draft is exceptionally deep and we have alot of needs in the deep areas. Unless trading next year's first has been forbidden by the big cat, if the value is there, i think we do it.

#17 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Me either, because the possibility of no one at 48 with great value is slim to none. My only rationale is if there is a player left on the board that the FO likes and is darn near certain will be there 3-4 picks later AND find a willing partner to trade with in order to pull this off. I know they are bummed about the loss of that fifth round pick.

This is the year to pay the piper on the first rounder, beacuse they can't keep trading back into it indefinitely.

Well the world ends in 2012, so we can do it for two more years and whatever team we trade our 2013 #1 to will be getting the shaft big time. Haha, jokes on them!

2011 Super Bowl champs baby! And since you're the champs until someone else wins the Superbowl, we'll be the champs for ever!

You just got moded, rest of the NFL! Moded big time!

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

fox and hurney dont give a poo about having higher picks next year, or a high number of picks next year. trading down for picks next year is not an option.

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

I think we're gonna use a combination of picks from this year and next year to find our way back into the first round, Hurney is a master at that.

#20 RazzleDazzle

RazzleDazzle

TROLL

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

We will make a draft day trade either to move up or move down, no doubt in my mind. Might as well trade down for more picks if you can't trade up though.

#21 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

we're going to make some trades up or down. 48 is an awkward spot to pick.

#22 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

we're going to make some trades up or down. 48 is an awkward spot to pick.

How does 36 sound?

Just curious.