Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Chandler and Gnatt Draft Chat from 12-1pm today

63 posts in this topic

12:03 [Comment From JYJY: ]

Is Jerry sacrificing the fans in Charlotte for the benefit of the CBA?

Monday April 19, 2010 12:03 JY

12:04 Charles Chandler: It's probably not that serious, but the budget-tightening is definitely with the big picture in mind. It's also to protect people in the organzation who don't work on the football side. He doesn't want to have to lay off any workers.

Monday April 19, 2010 12:04 Charles Chandler

12:04 Darin Gantt: I think it's deeper than it'

Monday April 19, 2010 12:04 Darin Gantt

OHH Mysterious!

Too much time on your hands? LMAO! But thanks for posting the transcripts, MoFo. I can't wait for the Draft to be here & hope we make some smart choice that will help us when the new season start.

That's the first half hour... If you want more, holler...

Damn right I want more!!

Consensus seems to be that we're going to trade next year's first for an early second in this draft.

Demaryius Thomas here we come!

I'm higher on Wootton than Griffith (who smells a bit of bust), but I agree about DE being a huge need and our most likely 1st pick. Have for a while now.

Griffen?

I still don't agree about DE though... I find the lack of faith in Brayton, Brown, Johnson, Moore and Taylor disturbing... Far too many needs higher on the pole than DE...

We'll see, though... I just want whomever we pick to end up being a stud...

I didn't really understand Gantts lobe affair with Griffen...also interesting was they sound like they have given up on dwayne jarrett. It would be funny if we drafted gilyard and he got a copy of that chat

Damn, it sucks I missed the live chat today. Would have loved to have gotten their take on the probability of us possibly picking up WR Andre Roberts in the 4th or WR Marcus Easley in the 6th(if he falls that low).

I didn't really understand Gantts lobe affair with Griffen...also interesting was they sound like they have given up on dwayne jarrett. It would be funny if we drafted gilyard and he got a copy of that chat

Yeah, the Griffen love was... odd...

I have Griffen rated on the level of a third rounder on my board... hahaha... overrated as hell if you ask me...