Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

College of Charleston

29 posts in this topic

:party:

Ohh by the way, The Cougars defeated Davidson on Sat., ending Davidson's 43 conference game win streak (one win short of tying the NCAA all time winning streak in conference play). Great win for CofC, it came down to a buzzer beater by Stephen Curry, and he gets the shot rejected...game over! Classic finish, great slap in the face to Davidson. Here is a video of the last 3 minutes, great watch.

Ohh and Dicky V covered this game on ESPN2.

[ame="

"]
[/ame]

GO COFC!

Wish I had been able to make the alumni viewing party at BlackFinn the other night.

I'm pretty happy about all this. Unfortunately car shopping prevented me from watchin.

I feel sorry for Steph Curry. Countless times on Saturday (as well as most of the season) he creates an easy lay up or jump shot for someone on his team only to have the sorry bastards on his team either fumble the ball out of bounds or pass up a wide open look and dribble themselves into trouble.

Andrew Lovedale is the only player I've ever seen who thinks a defended 7 foot fade away is better than dunking the damn ball when noone is near you. Stephen Rossiter is easily the worst player in Division I.

Ben Allison is Davidson's best player outside of Curry and he doesnt get the playing time he should. He's the only player - other than Curry - that doesnt look like he's scared.

Davidson is probably looking at a 9 or 10 seed right now. If that happens they'll need to get matched up against another mid major school in the first round because a BCS school will kill them on the boards and probably eliminate them in the first round.

Davidson actually appears to fair better when they play better competition because their game plan is give Steph the ball at all times. He's the only one on the team that could play in any conference and on any team in the nation. The rest are SoCon players for a reason, he just slipped through the cracks. Whenever they play SoCon teams the rest of the team is actually worth something, but they're not very good against real competition.