Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers draft Armanti Edwards

152 posts in this topic

Posted

3rd round WR/QB with blazing speed. He will be a project. Traded next years second to New England.

Posted

fuging FAIL. We gave up next years 2nd rounder to the Pats to take someone who was going to be available in this years 5th. What a fuging joke!!!!!!

Posted

Did we seriously just trade next year's second to New England for this guy?

Posted

we're about to wildcat all the fug over the nfl.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gave up next year's second for this.

I am literally breaking things.

Posted

Hurney you god damned moron, what the hell are you doing. A 2nd rounder next year for a fuvking return man who has to learn a new position.

Posted

I think people need to relax. The FO knows what they are doing more so than any person on this forum. Athletic freak, he is versatile and can help the Panthers in more ways than 1. Let things play out before you bash the kid.

For now, there is no sense in exploding. Nothing we can do changes anything, I for one, am going to embrace every draft pick we take and wish them the best. Everything is in the past, now we need to look towards the future. Something these players have to offer are going to make us a better football team.

Posted

we're about to wildcat all the f**k over the nfl.

f*ck yeah

QB competition with big talent

A fast QB/WR Hybrid

& a Mini-Moose

Whatever, I'm happy

Posted

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. great college player yes. possible wr convert sure, but basicly a 2nd rounder, um not just no, but HELL no.

the other picks were risky with high rewards, this one is over the top and a huge reach in the 3rd, much less using a 2nd to get it. last year the brown pick was basicly like picking hughes so that worked out. tell me which qb convert is gona be worth a 2nd next year? yeah it happens (matt coke head jones in the 1st comes to mind), but its rare. this pick is epic fail, the others have boom bust written all over them, as does this pick. this could be the best or worst draft in panthers history right now, but this pick is gona bite hard considering the value we gave up for a 5th round guy......

Posted

Did we seriously just trade next year's second to New England for this guy?

Yes the fug we did :(

Do we just like losing picks in future drafts or what?

Posted

UN freaking believeable trade a second to get him

Posted

Darin Gantt via Twitter:

Just got a text from an NFC personnel man after the Panthers drafted Armanti: "Sh*t. I wanted Edwards."

2 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/Daringantt