Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The who wants tickets thread

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Have noticed several thread of people who want tickets, how many, and where are you looking to sit (if you care). Thought it would be helpful if it was all in one thread in the off chance someone does have any extra or two, this would be a place to look so they could send a pm to people rather than posting it right off and making it a free for all.

Just an idea - do it or don't do it. If it turns out I have one, this is where I'll look.

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to get 2-4 with PSLs but the search for PSLs at decent price has been tough but would still like to get tickets at decent price if someone has any extras. Thanks for any consideration.

Posted · Report post

I'd like 2 for free anywhere in the stadium....I might be able to swing $25 a piece if forced to

Posted · Report post

I'd like 2 for free anywhere in the stadium....I might be able to swing $25 a piece if forced to

Didn't take long for your spamming ass to show up :)

I vote this gets stickied

Posted · Report post

Never underestimate the will power of spiced ham

Posted · Report post

I have two extras, not together. I'm not trying to make anything off of these tickets on here I just want to get back how much i paid for them. I got one the day tickets went on sale for 87 plus the fees its section 543 row 29 and I have one i bought on ebay for 129 section 513 row 12. I was going to go with a friend and sit apart but i decided to shell out 375 for two together. if anyones interested pm me.

Posted · Report post

Count me in as wanting 2-4 tickets for the game. Can be emailed at bt@charter.net

Posted · Report post

I am looking for 2 tickets together if anybody has any. Thanks