Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Davidson!!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

why did you fail me Davidson??? i wanted ya'll and Stephen Curry to whoop up on dook and embarrass them!

:( you disappointed the entire UNC fanbase

Posted · Report post

I agree completely, but that was a very painful game to watch, both teams looked terrible in the first half. And by terrible I mean one of the worst games I have seen. There were turnovers every possession and way too many charges called in the first half. It just made the game a pain to watch.

Posted · Report post

too many charges in college basketball to begin with...

Posted · Report post

I agree completely, but that was a very painful game to watch, both teams looked terrible in the first half. And by terrible I mean one of the worst games I have seen. There were turnovers every possession and way too many charges called in the first half. It just made the game a pain to watch.

Duke only had 12 turnovers in the game, and 7 in the first half. I've seen better, but that certainly isn't a sign of "playing terrible". Plus, they shot close to 50% for the half.

Posted · Report post

Duke only had 12 turnovers in the game, and 7 in the first half. I've seen better, but that certainly isn't a sign of "playing terrible". Plus, they shot close to 50% for the half.

I was referring to the first half probably about the first 10-15 minutes of the first half. Even if you are a duke fan you can't tell me that both teams didn't look incredibly sloppy during that portion of the game. And YES that is a sign of playing terrible. All that what you said means is that they pulled it together and finished strong, that doesn't change the fact that for 10-15 minutes they did indeed look terrible!

Posted · Report post

They were sloppy and the refs were calling it pretty tight on both sides. Which I don't mind, but it was hard for the game to get some flow until the second part of that first half. Both teams sorta settled in then.

Posted · Report post

And here I thought this thread was about me. :)

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments