Photo
- - - - -

Why Davidson!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

why did you fail me Davidson??? i wanted ya'll and Stephen Curry to whoop up on dook and embarrass them!

:( you disappointed the entire UNC fanbase

#2 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

I agree completely, but that was a very painful game to watch, both teams looked terrible in the first half. And by terrible I mean one of the worst games I have seen. There were turnovers every possession and way too many charges called in the first half. It just made the game a pain to watch.

#3 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

too many charges in college basketball to begin with...

#4 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:50 PM

I agree completely, but that was a very painful game to watch, both teams looked terrible in the first half. And by terrible I mean one of the worst games I have seen. There were turnovers every possession and way too many charges called in the first half. It just made the game a pain to watch.

Duke only had 12 turnovers in the game, and 7 in the first half. I've seen better, but that certainly isn't a sign of "playing terrible". Plus, they shot close to 50% for the half.

#5 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

Duke only had 12 turnovers in the game, and 7 in the first half. I've seen better, but that certainly isn't a sign of "playing terrible". Plus, they shot close to 50% for the half.

I was referring to the first half probably about the first 10-15 minutes of the first half. Even if you are a duke fan you can't tell me that both teams didn't look incredibly sloppy during that portion of the game. And YES that is a sign of playing terrible. All that what you said means is that they pulled it together and finished strong, that doesn't change the fact that for 10-15 minutes they did indeed look terrible!

#6 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

They were sloppy and the refs were calling it pretty tight on both sides. Which I don't mind, but it was hard for the game to get some flow until the second part of that first half. Both teams sorta settled in then.

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,030 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

And here I thought this thread was about me. :)

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com