Photo
- - - - -

The Republican party won't exist in about 15-20 years.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#51 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

The current methods are way too energy inefficient...

Israel is only ahead of the curve so they can have a monopoly on it and fug the rest of the world...

#52 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Israel is only ahead of the curve so they can have a monopoly on it and fug the rest of the world...

effing zionists

#53 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

The Saudis too. :tongue:

Actually...I just remembered, San Diego has been talking about one for a year and it will prolly happen.

Edited by ChucktownK, 29 April 2010 - 08:45 PM.

#54 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

No... no... the ancient egyptian people were not the arabs that migrated there and eventually dominated the desert and Nile Delta. You are completely off on this point.

I'm sure some Modern day Egyptians could claim a tattering of authentic Egyptian decent... but more of them could identify with Persian or Arabian roots.

Ancient Egyptian culture was lost. Gone.

It's like saying a hand grenade is still there after it blows up. Yeah... you can pick up pieces of it and see that it was a hand grenade, but it's not a hand grenade anymore. It's gone.

You've sort of contradicted yourself with this point and proven mine at the same time. England has not gotten wiped out true... and that is ONLY by the intervention of the U.S. in two world wars.

Had we not protected them, the country would be known as the Germanic State of Großbritannien, and they would all be speaking German.

Actually, I can see the country being divided up into sub-countries of a loose alliance that has no world power.

Go watch Amerika. Replace the Russians with our own two parties acting together, and a scarily similar thing is already at work.

The Arabs took over the government, they didn't kill all the people. And as happens when two cultures clash, elements of both survive. And in fact, the Arabs, other than getting many of them to convert to Sunni Islam and following the rules of that religion, left most of the local culture intact. Its a near certainity that Egyptians owe as much of their ancestry to the ancient Egyptians as to Arabs. The truth is that both cultures are so intertwined, that it would be difficult to tell them apart. And I have been to both Egypt and Saudia Arabia, and there are certainly physical differences.

Amerika? I prefer to watch Jericho, its more realistic. But they are both fiction.

And I have neither contradicted my point, nor made yours. England did survive. In fact, they were likely to survive even without US entry into the war. There are no guarantees that the English would have been subdued by the Germans. As someone else said, its likely the Germans would have wore themselves down against Russia. And crossing the English channel would have been a extremely difficult task even without the war against Russia, and even if the Germans had worn down the English airpower. The English would have sacrificed their entire navy to stop a cross channel invasion.

The germans might have starved the english into suing for peace with the Uboats, but even that would have left England in power, even if only on its Island.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 29 April 2010 - 10:11 PM.

#55 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

Banned

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:43 AM

You watch Jericho and fail to acknowledge the capability of the government to attack their own citizens and paint someone else as the perpetrator?

lol

I know it is a fictional series (which I wish would come back on), but still, that was one of the very controversies when it was on...