Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoBigBlue

My Thoughts

110 posts in this topic

I Hate John Fox.. i hope we fire him.. He is the reason along side delhomme that we are inconsistent..

the falcons since their current gm came in have had winning seasons no? I Want that because our runningame is better than theirs and we should be contending..

Marty hurney's trading of future picks has yet to backfire. for some reason everyone is jumping the gun rather than taking the wait and see approach. and the falcons won 1 more game than we did, with a horrible Defense and a QB who doesn't turn the ball over every time he throws. horrible team to want to strive to be. makes me think even more that you are indeed a troll. and in need of being put down

I Hate John Fox.. i hope we fire him.. He is the reason along side delhomme that we are inconsistent..

Nope, it was all Delhomme.

I don't even know what a damn troll is!!! Jimmy clausen is gay..he won't lead us anywhere he's a proven loser. John Fox is a Trash Coach. The front office is terrible as a whole.. i wish we had the colts FO or pats FO...

man atleast tell me what is a troll's Purpose is. im like confused..

cute-puppy-picture-loldogs-cant-poop-wif-you-watchin.jpg

We Should Trade Back For Julius Peppers and Trade D-Will To The Saints For Their First Next Year and Pierre Thomas. It Would Make Our Team That Much Better and give us 2 1st round picks too work with.!!

:lurk5:

man atleast tell me what is a troll's Purpose is. im like confused..

troll-doug-wildman-flickr.jpg