18 replies to this topic

#16 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,834 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:41 PM

I'm pulling for the Gators because I never thought Oklahoma should be here to begin with, but that INT wasn't Sam's fault because the WR let the Pass go through his hands, and that last pass by Oklahoma should of had PI called on it.

#17 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

gresham, harvin, and mccoy are the real deals as far as draft eligable. as for The Golden Calf of Bristol, i would take 11 guys like him, no quit, leaves everything on the field, emotional leader but hes just not a qb at the next level. that 1st INT said it all, and it was much more than not reading the safety. if harvin dropped to the 2nd, idk what it would take but damnit he needs to suit up next to smitty. he can take the snap and blow it open,run it outa the backfiled, screen passes, deep ball, likely return. dude is amazing. also would love gresham. we ant getting any of them though.

bradford looked fine. idk what he turns into at the next level, idk if i trust that he is good, or the system, but he will go 1st round.

#18 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Harvin has DJ Hackettitis, though.

#19 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

i know scrum but he is 10x dj hackett as a tallent. hell if we could get dt worth a damn to backup lewis (or upgrade), resign the big 2, i could handle him as a potential bust, as the upside is as good as anyone in the draft outside micheal johnson and the top 3 OT. just not heathy (maclin is right on his heals on both counts).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.