Photo
- - - - -

Just wondering why all the hate for Armanti Edwards?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

Well not really, because the word "hating" has hit mainstream American where you can find it being used on Sports Center, Local Fox stations, and commentators from all ethnic backgrounds. For future references pm me to get an idea of what I mean.

Hah chill. I was just cracking on you because you explained rhetoric with more rhetoric. Didn't realise every part of the mainstream media was now considered hood

#32 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hah chill. I was just cracking on you because you explained rhetoric with more rhetoric. Didn't realise every part of the mainstream media was now considered hood

I didn't know the mainstream media was hood in comparison to the slums "hood" refers to. The reporters must get into territorial disputes and shoot at each other.

#33 FelineFANatic

FelineFANatic

Jump Zone

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

I personally don't like Armanti.... I love him as a player, especially after watching him the past 4 years at ASU. The man is a winner.

#34 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

I dont hate him, I just think it's a huge gamble trading a 2nd round pick in 2011 to move into the 3rd round of 2010 to get him. He played at Div 1AA, which means he didnt go up against great competition. This guy hasnt played WR or returned punts/kicks, so obviously you can see why I am hesitant. I like his attitude and work ethic, but Im a cautious

#35 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:46 PM

OK, I apologize. Hate was too strong a word. How about disparage? It just seems that each time someone posts something positive about Edwards, 4 or 5 chime in and put either the poster or Edwards down. I’m just saying give the kid a chance before we give up on him.

People hated the trade-off more than they "hated" Edwards, but I know what you're talking about. There are those on in the Huddle (as most everywhere) who will make a player out to be roadkill---even before the player has had a chance---so they can swoop down like vultures and feed upon a dead carcass, or treat them like chum, so as to get a feeding frenzy started with their like-minded negativity sharks.

Here is what I have always said about Armanti

#36 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

I dont hate him, I just think it's a huge gamble trading a 2nd round pick in 2011 to move into the 3rd round of 2010 to get him. He played at Div 1AA, which means he didnt go up against great competition. This guy hasnt played WR or returned punts/kicks, so obviously you can see why I am hesitant. I like his attitude and work ethic, but Im a cautious

Ohio.....what is round on both sides, and high in the middle????

#37 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

I can see why you're being cautious & I respect that. However, I'm a student from App State (same college Armanti played @) & 1-AA college football is more competitive than you would think. Plus I've seen Armanti's capabilities & the talents he possesses; you will NOT be disappointed once you watch him play next season, I assure you.

#38 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

People hated the trade-off more than they "hated" Edwards, but I know what you're talking about. There are those on in the Huddle (as most everywhere) who will make a player out to be roadkill---even before the player has had a chance---so they can swoop down like vultures and feed upon a dead carcass, or treat them like chum, so as to get a feeding frenzy started with their like-minded negativity sharks.

Here is what I have always said about Armanti

BTW, I really like what you said about Armanti in your link "Here is what I have always said about Armanti" lol

#39 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

My name

I can see why you're being cautious & I respect that. However, I'm a student from App State (same college Armanti played @) & 1-AA college football is more competitive than you would think. Plus I've seen Armanti's capabilities & the talents he possesses; you will NOT be disappointed once you watch him play next season, I assure you.

I know there are some good athletes, and several great NFL players have came from small schools. I hope he can fill that slot position that we've never really had. I hope your right. I go to the same school that a former QB for you guys transferred too. He transferred because of Armanti.

#40 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:08 AM

A cone?