Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

millercb

Steve smith breaks arm!!!!!!!

216 posts in this topic

When Steve comes back he needs to start sleeping in a Hyperbaric Chamber.

Naaa...Dan Morgan already tried that.

This is so awesome... major deal and the huddle hasn't crashed... yet... 5... 4... 3...

Let me know when your team sends over 50 players to IR over a 3 year period.

most of them weren't really injured, they just didn't want to play for shitty bills

Really? a Bills fan talking s**t? :confused:

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wow you gentlemen are very hostile. I was simply pointing out that the Panthers are not the most injured team in the league like someone mentioned. Happens to every team in camp. Sorry for raising your blood pressure.

PFT is saying that "sources" are claiming he broke the arm in a adult league championship flag football game on Sunday while batting down a pass on defense...

Who the hell would let Steve Smith play in an adult flag football league? Can you imagine the other teams reactions to that... :lol:

1 person likes this

seriously, he wasn't talking crap...idk why some of you overreacted

well, the beat writers always report what a stud he has appeared to be in practice......we just never saw on Sunday what was reported.

maybe, i havent been in charlotte for a while to see/hear the local reporters, although I have never heard that he is a practice standout, in fact I heard the opposite that he didnt know the play book, and SS was calling him out. In his few opportunities, he made some big catches.

Common sense: if you practice hard/well, you get to play in games. jarret hasnt gotten to play in many games.

Really? a Bills fan talking s**t? :confused:

Not really talkin s**t. Just posting garbage here that no one here cares about. Just troll nonsense.

I never used to hate the Bills, but since I've joined the Huddle I hate them as much as the Falcons, Saints, Bucs, Redskins, and Jaguars.

1 person likes this