Photo
- - - - -

Do you guys like the fact that the mods here are awesome?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:26 AM

Even republicans agree, your mom should have got an abortion.

Bronco, it's ok to come out of the closet. Everyone on this board already knows your gay and have mental problems. Poor siily *****. You know your going to see a lot of hot women on this board, now just go to one of your alternative lifestyle boards like you were on when you were gone for weeks on here so you don't have to be offended anymore.

#47 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:11 AM

from the thread title, I thought someone was going to kiss some mod's ass....

That's any thread, not just this one.

#48 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

Yeah , BO (redneck ass name ..I bet you weigh 270 or more) you better use your Mod powers, cause you cant talk smack, your team got raped by the Falcons, and yall were so humiliated you took your board doen in shame.....so go ahead and edit, cause thats all you got... I will slap the bitch out of you on sight. word is bond.

Geez, you sure like to go out of your way to prove what a scumbag asshat you are! Douchebag

#49 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

Bronco, it's ok to come out of the closet. Everyone on this board already knows your gay and have mental problems. Poor siily *****. You know your going to see a lot of hot women on this board, now just go to one of your alternative lifestyle boards like you were on when you were gone for weeks on here so you don't have to be offended anymore.

Is this your way of asking if you can suck my dick? Well the answer is no.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com