Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

OMGZ it HOT OUT!!!!

43 posts in this topic

The vast majority of scientists around the world agree to the conclusion that decades of empirical data has given us yet the members of the know nothing party know better, just cuz.

George+Michael_Faith.jpg

I will be your father figure

1 person likes this

Zod...I think you should donate more to Al Gore.

I wasn't too cold this winter.

How do you explain the rise in avg temp over the last 200 years?

http://www.scotese.com/climate.htm

During the last 2 billion years the Earth's climate has alternated between a frigid "Ice House", like today's world, and a steaming "Hot House", like the world of the dinosaurs.

This chart shows how global climate has changed through time.

globaltemp.jpg

There is no question that industrialization and growing human population does have an adverse affect on the planet...

It doesn't really bother me though, because the sun is going to explode one day, and man will have destroyed himself by then anyways...

Bingo. I was given some brochure last week on the subway, stating how the calender is supposed to end like on May 21, 2011. I read this about the same time I read on the yahoo page how the sun has been acting different. I tend to think the worse and see the sun either exploding or sucking us all in anyway.

Bingo. I was given some brochure last week on the subway, stating how the calender is supposed to end like on May 21, 2011. I read this about the same time I read on the yahoo page how the sun has been acting different. I tend to think the worse and see the sun either exploding or sucking us all in anyway.

if that happens...at least it wouldn't hurt for long