Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TouchMeNot97

Bobcats in trade talks for Beasley

74 posts in this topic

What part of AL JEFFERSON don't these jackasses understand?

Does Beasley mean they no longer want Tyrus Thomas because Beasley adds NOTHING.

Add MINNESOTA to the trade, and send Beasley to Houston and Jefferson to Charlotte.

The Minny bloggers always make fun of Jefferson. No defense Al Jefferson = no!!!!! Heck I don't want Beasley, but I'd take him over Jefferson. I'd rather keep TT on a 5 or 6 year deal.

The Minny bloggers always make fun of Jefferson. No defense Al Jefferson = no!!!!! Heck I don't want Beasley, but I'd take him over Jefferson. I'd rather keep TT on a 5 or 6 year deal.

Get ready he is about to come after you. EC0123456789 sucks AJ's cock.

Get ready he is about to come after you. EC0123456789 sucks AJ's cock.

Remember Numbers don't mean everything.

However with numbers in mind when your 6-10 and 265 you should avg more blocks then Turnovers.

Remember Numbers don't mean everything.

However with numbers in mind when your 6-10 and 265 you should avg more blocks then Turnovers.

Haha I will keep that in mind.

Oh sweet, an unmotivated underachiever with a cocaine problem. Hell yeah let's do it.

Al Jefferson 0.93 - that's his Points given up per Poss against the player he's guarding. On another note - that was one of the worst in the league by a PF or C. like 4th from the bottom.

His Offensive efficiency isn't all that great either, he scores points but isn't that great of a shooter and doesn't have a whole lot of touch around the basket. Doesn't get to the line much either....which with his athleticism shouldn't be the case.

Like I said though it isn't always about the numbers.

1 person likes this

Al Jefferson 0.93 - that's his Points given up per Poss against the player he's guarding. On another note - that was one of the worst in the league by a PF or C. like 4th from the bottom.

His Offensive efficiency isn't all that great either, he scores points but isn't that great of a shooter and doesn't have a whole lot of touch around the basket. Doesn't get to the line much either....which with his athleticism shouldn't be the case.

Like I said though it isn't always about the numbers.

Haha Rep (Nice research)

What part of AL JEFFERSON don't these jackasses understand?

Does Beasley mean they no longer want Tyrus Thomas because Beasley adds NOTHING.

Add MINNESOTA to the trade, and send Beasley to Houston and Jefferson to Charlotte.

Why do you think Jefferson is so great?? To anyone who follows the NBA in a hardcore fasion, like I do, he isnt a great player, he is pretty much average. You act like he is Kareem times ten, its really embarrassing for you to keep pimping this guy who has done NOTHING in the nba.

Beasley has super amounts of potential and under LB and MF could turn into a superstar. I guess to you that means nothing??

Miami has agreed to a trade with the Wolves to send Beasley to Minny. Source is the Daily Dime on ESPN.

Miami has agreed to a trade with the Wolves to send Beasley to Minny. Source is the Daily Dime on ESPN.

If true that sucks, but maybe we can at least keep TT or perhaps get Scola. He is the one guy I really want as a Cat

• Topics

• This is a huge cop out and it says that the only way to save our beloved means of governing is to bail out of the system and then have a revolution and start over again. You fix the system by casting knowledgeable votes in every frikkin' election. Every election. Local, state and federal. The situation is screwed right now because frikkin' lazy voters don't take the time to learn anything about their local candidates, or their state ones (here in NC that really bit us in the ass, didn't it?). Those elections lead to the ones above them AND frikkin help decide who will be taking part in primaries and even putting in the votes for the electoral college. An educated and willing electorate also tears the crap out of big money donors and tends to churn the political offices for the good of all. But no, a bunch of folks just drag themselves out of their cocoons to cast a vote for the president and maybe check off a box or two of people whose names sound familiar every four years. And then we've got the whiniest and most self righteous of the bunch, like you, who say that votes don't matter and they aren't going to get involved in the whole corrupt system. They march around smug and whining, putting on airs of intellectual superiority while complaining about every frikkin thing under the sun. Get up, learn your candidates and start voting local and up. All politics is local. ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL. Your town council or Board of Education or County Commission matters. Your State senators and representatives matter. BIG FRIKKIN TIME HERE. Doing this is how you really start reforming the system. This is how you start beating back the machinery in place that goes and grabs people by the busload and brings them to the polls to elect idiots and thieves. And then, maybe, just maybe, you run for office or volunteer some time to work for a candidate you believe in. You attend meetings and voice your opinions and hold politicians accountable, those in your own backyard first. And buy a frikkin' newspaper once in a while or buy an ad in one. No matter what crap the politicos try to tell you, those guys and gals scribbling notes at government meetings and then getting ink stains from printing the stories are your first line of defense and your best teachers. But stop acting all superior about not voting. Really, be a responsible adult. You have to work for it. Our republic doesn't have a reset button like your Xbox.
    • Steve Smith. Receiver, actually. No worries though.
    • With CJ's back issues I'm not even sure how good I feel this year.  If he's a full go and we do go DE at 8 on paper it's top front 7 of all time worthy.