Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Boi CD--anyone have it?

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

51LX%2BhNHcfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

worth buying???

I saw him perform his new single on jimmy fallon a while back. this is the only song I've heard off the cd:

Posted · Report post

Im actually curious about this too.

Liked Speakerboxx

time to use that Usenet subscription

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

you can preview all the tracks at amazon

Posted · Report post

you can preview all the tracks at amazon

duh! didn't think ab that...will do

Posted · Report post

I have all his stuff...

Posted · Report post

I like what I hear. i feel the outkast vibe. still waiting on the next album by both men btw. last i heard was the their label is trying to block it

Posted · Report post

Listen to Royal Flush. As much as I love Andre's verses, both on that track and in general, I really think Big Boi killed him.

Posted · Report post

He released this one single called "Shine Blockas", at the very beginning of the year and I loved that. I put it on a loop at the gym one time and just listened to it for an hour. If that track is on his CD then definitely get it. Pure ambrosia.

Posted · Report post

He released this one single called "Shine Blockas", at the very beginning of the year and I loved that. I put it on a loop at the gym one time and just listened to it for an hour. If that track is on his CD then definitely get it. Pure ambrosia.

Yeah him and the king of southern jails Gucci Maine were pretty sick in that song. Loved it, but the beginning: "All the ladies say hoooo!" is pretty stupid.

Posted · Report post

Yeah him and the king of southern jails Gucci Maine were pretty sick in that song. Loved it, but the beginning: "All the ladies say hoooo!" is pretty stupid.

Yeah I guess they get nostalgic about the 90's or something haha. I love that beat to death. Really good layering. Listening to that with some good headphones is a great experience.

Oh yeah, how awesome of an idea was it to have the roots be Jimmy Fallon's band. They also invite guest rappers to come and be the front man too. Great idea. Probably kept him from being canceled. I might watch it tonight I haven't seen it much.

1 person likes this