Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

...Anybody else really not that excited (yet) about the upcoming season?

62 posts in this topic

very young team with a lot of new faces and a new energy. a lot of speed....man, i'm more excited about this season than i have been for a long time. when we get a new coach the excitement level is going to be a lot greater but it's still really high right now.

change is good.

i want preseason to start so the damn depth chart looks clearer

if your not excited than your not a football fan.and that girl is nasty she eats ass lol.

if your not excited than your not a football fan.and that girl is nasty she eats ass lol.

don't knock it til you've tried it:hat:

don't knock it til you've tried it:hat:

lmao i dont think i will try that,its made for sticking not licking.lol.

Yeah, no excitement here. I mean, it's so awesome to revel in the sports world of right now where there are breathtaking sporting events like the Tour De France, the NBA summer league, and of course the greatness that is July baseball. Only 75 games or so left in the MLB regular season!!1

The Tour De France is a lot of fun to watch. I hate Baseball. I didn't even know the NBA has a summer league.

mmmmmmmmmass

I'm 100% ready for some Carolina Panther Football!!! If history serves me correct, every-time the "experts" claim we will do bad the team some how pulls out a great year. As many have said there is plenty to be excited about!!

I'm 100% ready for some Carolina Panther Football!!! If history serves me correct, every-time the "experts" claim we will do bad the team some how pulls out a great year. As many have said there is plenty to be excited about!!

the pattern is very consistent.