Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Democrats are DOOMED! DOOMED I tell you!

59 posts in this topic

Posted

If the republicans don't take control of the house they really should disband and create a brand new party not full of douche bags.

Posted

They should really both disband and become pimps and prostitutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should really both disband and become pimps and prostitutes.

Rep

Posted

it's so cute you all still think is republican vs democrat.

Posted

Republicans will take back the house or at minimum be in the minority status by a VERY slim margin. The stars have to align to take back the Senate, not saying it can't happen, but I believe it has to be a clean sweep of every Senatorial race. That's tough even in a favorable environment for a party such as it is for the republicans now. The democraps will probably retain a 1-2 seat Senate majority.

Point being, the gains will be ennough to halt the Obama, Ried, Pilosi agenda. Really, that is all which is needed. There is no way that republicans can win in such a way this time around to repeal Obamacare. That is only reason we would need a super-majority this time around, which again can't happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm betting the Republicans regain neither, managing to only tread water with this mid-term election. They've shot their wad too early.

Posted

Calling unmployed people lazy and denying thir benifits has never helped anybody.

Posted

If the republicans don't take control of the house they really should disband and create a brand new party not full of douche bags.

Same situation as the Democrats on the heels of the Bush II debacle.

Posted

I'm betting the Republicans regain neither, managing to only tread water with this mid-term election. They've shot their wad too early.

No, they didn't... the democrats have started to lay low and are attempting to re-don their moderate hats fo the next 3 months, thereby not giving the conservatives any political ammunition. If this works, the typical American is as dumb as liberals claim they are.

Posted

Not really. You can't even begin to compare the Bush screwups to Obama's first 2 years.

I for one am hoping the house does go republican. Even if I may not agree with them, I think it benefits all of us to have real checks and balances in the government.

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling unmployed people lazy and denying thir benifits has never helped anybody.

Did you even bother to understand the Republicans' postion on extending the benefits? I doubt it.

They were not opposed to extending the benefits...just how to pay for it.

The Democrats still have a big damn slush fund of unspent "Stimulus Money".

The Republicans wanted a portion of this to help fund the additional cost of the extension.

The Democrats wanted to keep that fund and then fund the extension through additional deficit and borrowings.