• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

I want to once and for all make it clear that I am not a guido and state the differences between a bro and a guido.

Bros love being able to brag about their drinking plans to friends at work. Bros especially love to rehash stories on Monday morning about their wild weekend, which inevitably end with the phrase, “Dude we were so fuged up!” Theya also enjoy calling girls sl uts to their faces and running mad bro trains. Bros are also scientifically proven to be the best looking and smartest human beings on the planet. It is not an opinion but more a fact and whoever does not agree is just a bro hater. Most importantly bros only wear ankle socks and if you do not wear ankle socks your are the ultimate bro hater.

****** are dumb italians (i am italian) who spend hours upon hours getting ready and gelling their hair for the night. Bros dont need all that time to get ready because bros are the best looking people on the planet. They like to pump their fists and start fights, but would never dare to fight a bro because they know they would lose.

Therefor in conclusions bros are better then ****** and now everyone knows. I hope this clarifies everything for everyone ecspecially saltman.

#2 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

I want to once and for all make it clear that I am not a guido and state the differences between a bro and a guido.

Bros love being able to brag about their drinking plans to friends at work. Bros especially love to rehash stories on Monday morning about their wild weekend, which inevitably end with the phrase, “Dude we were so fuged up!” Theya also enjoy calling girls sl uts to their faces and running mad bro trains. Bros are also scientifically proven to be the best looking and smartest human beings on the planet. It is not an opinion but more a fact and whoever does not agree is just a bro hater. Most importantly bros only wear ankle socks and if you do not wear ankle socks your are the ultimate bro hater.

****** are dumb italians (i am italian) who spend hours upon hours getting ready and gelling their hair for the night. Bros dont need all that time to get ready because bros are the best looking people on the planet. They like to pump their fists and start fights, but would never dare to fight a bro because they know they would lose.

Therefor in conclusions bros are better then ****** and now everyone knows. I hope this clarifies everything for everyone ecspecially saltman.

Makes perfect sense, bro :wink:

#3 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Wow, Bros sound alot like douches. Come to think of it so do ******.

Edited by MCCNASTY2, 27 July 2010 - 01:29 PM.
epiphany

#4 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

Wow, Bros sound alot like douches

typical bro hater remark

#5 Goosfraba21

Goosfraba21

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

Shouldn't you be out tanning somewhere?

#6 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,891 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

Posted Image

#7 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

typical bro hater remark

I wasnt hating bro. Some of my best friends are bros. Besides Im more of a homie anyway.

#8 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

Are those bros or ******. They look like douches. Its all so confusing.

#9 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

saltman your the ultimate bro hater, one day you will wish you had the backing of a bro.

#10 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,186 posts

Also see: Difference between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,891 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

you like bromances right? A bro having a romance with another bro?? is this correct???

#12 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

Also see: Difference between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

no

#13 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

you like bromances right? A bro having a romance with another bro?? is this correct???

yes a bromance is sacred between two bros. its the ultiamte repsect you can have for another bro. someone that has your utmost respect, someone you are ready to go into battle with whenever a dumb smut wants a dobule team, someone you would not mind conducting a train for with the rest of his bros.

#14 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

Sounds to me like there's absolutely no difference.

#15 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,891 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com