Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 NFL Draft Big Board/Mock Draft(s)

21 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe Nnamdi Asomugha good, but not Sanders good

Posted

maybe Nnamdi Asomugha good, but not Sanders good

Patrick is a better prospect coming out, Aso was picked 2nd round? Right now he's far better than Joe Haden, most would agree putting him top 3, 2-3. Some even 1.

Posted

Patrick is a better prospect coming out, Aso was picked 2nd round? Right now he's far better than Joe Haden, most would agree putting him top 3, 2-3. Some even 1.

Patrick also hasnt proved anything at the nfl level yet. Aso was picked 31st overall and I agree, Peterson is twice as good as Haden.

EDIT: oh, and he is in my top 3...

Posted

Noel Devine is not a Jones Drew type. They both are short, thats it. Devine is more comparable to Sproles or Felix Jones

Posted

The best current player comparison I can come up with for Bruce Carter is probably Karlos Dansby. Dansby is bigger, but Carter is an even more freakish athlete than Dansby. Our own Thomas Davis wouldn't be a bad comparison either.

I'm telling you, Carter is going to cause jaws to drop at the Combine.

Posted

Maybe I missed it, but I think Brandon Harris, CB Miami, and Travis Lewis, WLB Oklahoma, are two guys that could be considered first founders, and I wouldnt have any problem with them being Panthers draft pick. Personal favorites are Allen Bailey and Cameron Heyward, DL, and Peterson and the Prince, at cb.

Posted

Julio Jones come on down

Posted

I think Peterson should be #1. The best Corner to come since Deion Sanders???

Sanders was actually a saftey at FSU coming out, not a corner. He did not play corner until he got to Atlanta.