31 replies to this topic

#16 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:09 AM

LOL, thank you Mr. Backup safety for taking the bait and throwing that match in the gasoline... we'll be seeing you soon in that fancy new stadium which we plan on opening up the same way we closed the last one down.

#17 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:10 AM

And I love how they've started calling Smitty the "other" Steve Smith... just more motivation.

#18 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:23 AM

Woah. The other Steve Smith made the Pro Bowl?

I guess I'll have to check his numbers because he's not that good.

He had like 1200 yards and 7 TDs last year.

#19 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

Yep. This is like an idiot kicker getting liquored up and talking sh*t.

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:jNH5wZT2YauBTM:http://blitzmagonline.com/userfiles/image/Nigel+Gruff.jpg&t=1[/IMG]

#20 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:02 AM

I guess Steve Smith have to establish the rules and regulations of the game which is 89, bottom line. My god that never gets old.

#21 PantherProfessor

PantherProfessor

Fingers Crossed

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:02 AM

wow, there are big boy words in there for a backup, backup safety. geez, i wouldnt put it past smitty to take out the guys in front of him just to burn him for a TD.

also, as i mentioned before, this "other" Steve Smith talk by the media and punks like this is absolutely hilarious. Steve "superman" Smith has been to 4 pro bowls, won the triple crown for receivers, and has consistently put up excellent #'s despite being on a fun first team and having mediocore QB play for his entire career.

Doesnt the other steve smith have the highest paid QB in the leaque throwing the ball to him? and has had 1 decent season?

i can think of plenty of 1 season wonders in the league (derek anderson anyone?). you must do it consistently to gain respect, this guy is riding smitty's coat tails due to his name.

If another DE came into the league named jared Allen, and had 12 sacks his first season, and the real jared only had 8, you think this would get the same type of play from the media?

get real moron

Edited by PantherProfessor, 04 August 2010 - 11:13 AM.

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,783 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

wow, there are big boy words in there for a backup, backup safety. geez, i wouldnt put it past smitty to take out the guys in front of him just to burn him for a TD.

also, as i mentioned before, this "other" Steve Smith talk by the media and punks like this is absolutely hilarious. Steve "superman" Smith has been to 4 pro bowls, won the triple crown for receivers, and has consistently put up excellent #'s despite being on a fun first team and having mediocore QB play for his entire career. Doesnt the other steve smith have the highest paid QB in the leaque throwing the ball to him?

get real moron

cant confirm it but i seriously doubt eli manning is the highest paid QB in the nfl.

#23 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• ALL-PRO
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

lol hes like third string, thinks he's safe. i hope to god preseason injuries force him to start at safety in week one... new giants colors will be blue, white, and brown.

and if he's not starting.... do you really think Smitty won't mind destroying every safety on the field just so he can exact his measure of revenge? lol. :D

#24 1789Cardiac Cats9020

1789Cardiac Cats9020

Keep it Simple Stupid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:38 AM

Well, I'm willing to bet he took a good look at the depth chart before spouting off

#25 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

also, as i mentioned before, this "other" Steve Smith talk by the media and punks like this is absolutely hilarious. Steve "superman" Smith has been to 4 pro bowls, won the triple crown for receivers, and has consistently put up excellent #'s despite being on a fun first team and having mediocore QB play for his entire career.

Who needs championships when you're having fun? :D

#26 PantherProfessor

PantherProfessor

Fingers Crossed

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

cant confirm it but i seriously doubt eli manning is the highest paid QB in the nfl.

i think Carson Palmer edges him out barely, here is a link

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4378407

#27 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

when 89 makes it personal he usually just destroys who he wants to go after

#28 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

Does anybody seriously expect Johnson to just let Smith talk poo?

Smith runs his mouth, saying he's going after Johnson after Johnson breaks his arm on a totally legit, clean play. It wasn't personal or malicious.

Johnson's the one who has an excuse to talk poo, he wasn't the one who started it.

I don't even know why Smitty feels a need for vengeance. He absorbed the hit like Kevlar and waltzed into the endzone with a broken arm, on the way to delivering one of the most embarrassing losses the Giants franchise has ever seen. Why does he feel so wronged?

#29 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,224 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

Per year wise it is. Sheli's extension was 6 yr/97.5M. Rivers got 6/92M, Roethlisberger got 8/102M, and Peyton's contract in 04 was 7/99M.

#30 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,705 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

making Steve Smith mad is a bad idea...talkin poo to him only makes him better.

It's what I call the "Fred Smoot Theory."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com