Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Shop is Sad

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I gave both my 90 jerseys to friends who are Bears fans. So it's time for a new jersey. First, they still have 90 jerseys on the Panthers site. That's pathetic. Second, I can't find a Gross jersey on there, which is the one I want. Also pathetic.

Posted

I gave both my 90 jerseys to friends who are Bears fans. So it's time for a new jersey. First, they still have 90 jerseys on the Panthers site. That's pathetic. Second, I can't find a Gross jersey on there, which is the one I want. Also pathetic.

Custom is the only way to go. Any player you want. Simple as that. Don't let them give you an option.

Posted

Im still waiting for the beason jerseys to hit ebay !!

Posted

I wish the practice jerseys were sold....hopefully would be less then 80 bucks !!

Posted

get the beast. he will be the next jersey i get, pending matt moore's pro bowl season of course.

Posted

I has..

White Smitty

Blue Deangelo

Black Beason

Purrrfect

Posted

get the beast. he will be the next jersey i get, pending matt moore's pro bowl season of course.

Yup, just went down to the team store and ordered my authentic black Beason jersey from them - got it in less than 2 weeks!

Posted

I wish the practice jerseys were sold....hopefully would be less then 80 bucks !!

Practice jerseys are sold at the team store, but they are not less than 80 bucks...

Posted

I remember when I thought buying a jersey was cool

Posted

I remember when I thought buying a jersey was cool

It's sad, but as a 35 year old man, I still love the jersey. I've got 5 authentic Panther jerseys at the house. :(

Otah, Beason, Smith, Delhomme, and Peppers

Drives my wife :mad2:

Oh well, better than going out and spending the money on hookers.

Posted

It's sad, but as a 35 year old man, I still love the jersey. I've got 5 authentic Panther jerseys at the house. :(

Otah, Beason, Smith, Delhomme, and Peppers

Drives my wife :mad2:

Oh well, better than going out and spending the money on hookers.

yes, I'm not judging and I really don't know what happened but I slowly started giving them away a few seasons ago and just have not gotten interested in it again. I currently have none in the closet.

And I agree about the hookers thing. I tell my wife the same thing when she gets a little nutzo about the cash I blow sometimes.