Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Shop is Sad

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I gave both my 90 jerseys to friends who are Bears fans. So it's time for a new jersey. First, they still have 90 jerseys on the Panthers site. That's pathetic. Second, I can't find a Gross jersey on there, which is the one I want. Also pathetic.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Upper Deck West End Zone']I gave both my 90 jerseys to friends who are Bears fans. So it's time for a new jersey. First, they still have 90 jerseys on the Panthers site. That's pathetic. Second, I can't find a Gross jersey on there, which is the one I want. Also pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Custom is the only way to go. Any player you want. Simple as that. Don't let them give you an option.

Posted · Report post

Im still waiting for the beason jerseys to hit ebay !!

Posted · Report post

I wish the practice jerseys were sold....hopefully would be less then 80 bucks !!

Posted · Report post

get the beast. he will be the next jersey i get, pending matt moore's pro bowl season of course.

Posted · Report post

I has..

White Smitty
Blue Deangelo
Black Beason

Purrrfect

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cracka McNasty']get the beast. he will be the next jersey i get, pending matt moore's pro bowl season of course.[/QUOTE]

Yup, just went down to the team store and ordered my authentic black Beason jersey from them - got it in less than 2 weeks!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Nu Guns']I wish the practice jerseys were sold....hopefully would be less then 80 bucks !![/QUOTE]

Practice jerseys are sold at the team store, but they are not less than 80 bucks...

Posted · Report post

I remember when I thought buying a jersey was cool

Posted · Report post

You could always go with this one - aside from being an authentic jersey on sale, it will never go out of style as players change!

[url]http://www.fansedge.com/Carolina-Panthers-Closeout-Jersey-_1623709146_PD.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls']I remember when I thought buying a jersey was cool[/QUOTE]

It's sad, but as a 35 year old man, I still love the jersey. I've got 5 authentic Panther jerseys at the house. :(

Otah, Beason, Smith, Delhomme, and Peppers

Drives my wife :mad2:

Oh well, better than going out and spending the money on hookers.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SouthCakPanther']It's sad, but as a 35 year old man, I still love the jersey. I've got 5 authentic Panther jerseys at the house. :(

Otah, Beason, Smith, Delhomme, and Peppers

Drives my wife :mad2:

Oh well, better than going out and spending the money on hookers.[/QUOTE]

yes, I'm not judging and I really don't know what happened but I slowly started giving them away a few seasons ago and just have not gotten interested in it again. I currently have none in the closet.

And I agree about the hookers thing. I tell my wife the same thing when she gets a little nutzo about the cash I blow sometimes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls']I remember when I thought buying a jersey was cool[/QUOTE]

I remember when I thought you were cool.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Skew']I remember when I thought you were cool.[/QUOTE]

me too
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was surprised that I couldn't find a Harris jersey there at Fan Fest last year. In hindsight, I guess I'm glad I didn't. :(

Alas, I've stopped buying jerseys as well. I'm content with my Panthers t-shirts and sweaters.

Posted · Report post

I agree, the Panthers are pathetic for selling Peppers jerseys. They should just burn hundreds of thousands of dollars of unsold merchandise or something instead of trying to recoup their expenses by discounting them.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There were a couple years there where I was lucky enough to get the home game sideline pass posing as a photographer and I thought it would be pretty ghey to wear the jersey to the games doing that. That is probably where it started.

My wife has a Kasay jersey she wears every Sunday during the season and that is cool enough for me.

Maybe I just need some inspiration. Which young gun I wonder is going to deliver?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls']
Maybe I just need some inspiration. Which young gun I wonder is going to deliver?[/QUOTE]

Sherrod Martin.

Posted · Report post

I appreciate this thread OP. It's helped me realize a lot.

Jerseys haven't lost their coolness.

This is just a cleansing period.

Out with the old, in with the new.

..here's a really stupid poll question Beaux Berry just sparked...

for a new Panther fan watching his/her first Panther games ever this upcoming season, which if any Panther will possibly lead them to seek out and purchase their first Panthers jersey?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls']I appreciate this thread OP. It's helped me realize a lot.

for a new Panther fan watching his/her first Panther games ever this upcoming season, which if any Panther will possibly lead them to seek out and purchase their first Panthers jersey?[/QUOTE]

For a new Panther fan, I would think their first jersey would be Smitty.

Posted · Report post

i love jerseys for some reason, waste so much money on them. i just customized a black greg hardy authentic and got a black jimmy clausen replica to add to the collection that includes:

Authentic: Peppers (White), Peppers (Bears), Smith (Black), Beason (Blue), Hardy (Black)

Stitched: Jarrett (Black)

Replica: Ricky Manning Jr. (Black), Delhomme (Black), Moore (White), DeAngelo (Blue), Stewart (Black), Peppers (Black), Clausen (Black)

Posted · Report post

You've got to be the first guy with an authentic Hardy jersey.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls']I appreciate this thread OP. It's helped me realize a lot.

for a new Panther fan watching his/her first Panther games ever this upcoming season, which if any Panther will possibly lead them to seek out and purchase their first Panthers jersey?[/QUOTE]

Beason

Posted · Report post

..perfecting the poll,

You are a new NFL fan, no previous teams, no real player knowledge, you begin watching this year. Who inspires you to by their jersey, your first NFL jersey? And more importantly per the OP, how does the Team shop prepare for their inventory?

Posted · Report post

Can't go wrong with a Sam Mills jersey.