Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Prop 8 unconstitutional, overturned

242 posts in this topic

Why not. I was talking to a gay friend last night about shark week. THE STRAIGHTEST THING EVER OMG!@!!@@!

Associating one straight conversation with a gay man is not the same as saying the only difference between gay and straight people is sexual preference.

Generally speaking, is the only difference between white and black people, the fact that they are different colors?

Yes.

Thats odd. I never chose to be attracted to women. I am hard wired that way, ever since I can remember. I can remember having a crush on a gal in preschool. I don't think I was old enough to consciously make any decision on who or what I am attracted to.

But you had to choose who to be attracted to.... hmmmmm.

Thats odd. I never chose to be attracted to women. I am hard wired that way, ever since I can remember. I can remember having a crush on a gal in preschool. I don't think I was old enough to consciously make any decision on who or what I am attracted to.

But you had to choose who to be attracted to.... hmmmmm.

Were u wired to be a photographer?

Associating one straight conversation with a gay man is not the same as saying the only difference between gay and straight people is sexual preference.

why don't you explain the difference to us?

Generally speaking, is the only difference between white and black people, the fact that they are different colors?

why do you continue to ask unrelated, leading questions? why don't you just explain what you think the physiological differences between gay and straight men are?

ok seriously wtf.

Well I guess that is just my perception and considering I have what you would consider "straight" conversations daily with my gf's roomate/friend and his friends I think you are way off base.

I've been the only straight guy at a party many times and the topics were never Which of the Village People's oufits do you think is the sexiest???

Nah, that is a non essential thing that is only found in humans. That was a choice. I doubt photography has been around long enough for evolution to hard wire it.

You do know that many animal species have homosexuals naturally, right?

Yes.

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

What about giving western style hand jobs in the back of the school bus? I am asking for a friend.