Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Prop 8 unconstitutional, overturned

242 posts in this topic

Associating one straight conversation with a gay man is not the same as saying the only difference between gay and straight people is sexual preference.

Well I guess that is just my perception and considering I have what you would consider "straight" conversations daily with my gf's roomate/friend and his friends I think you are way off base.

I've been the only straight guy at a party many times and the topics were never Which of the Village People's oufits do you think is the sexiest???

Were u wired to be a photographer?

Nah, that is a non essential thing that is only found in humans. That was a choice. I doubt photography has been around long enough for evolution to hard wire it.

You do know that many animal species have homosexuals naturally, right?

Yes.

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

What about giving western style hand jobs in the back of the school bus? I am asking for a friend.

Attractions are intitial thoughts/feelings. We can choose to act upon them either way. Everybody has felt like "killing" someone. Sure our anger might be at a high level at that time and we are using hyperbole, but we choose a wiser path. Hopefully.

The wired for photography thing is just making a point about things may catch our eye or interest, then we go from there.

1 person likes this

Attractions are intitial thoughts/feelings. We can choose to act upon them either way. Everybody has felt like "killing" someone. Sure our anger might be at a high level at that time and we are using hyperbole, but we choose a wiser path. Hopefully.

The wired for photography thing is just making a point about things may catch our eye or interest, then we go from there.

Well, it doesn't, its completely mental.

Attractions are initial thoughts/feelings. I agree with you there. Do you choose what your attracted to?

Nope.

And you and i have discussed this many times. Being gay isn't like some 401k plan. After so many years you are fully vested and then you are super duper really truly gay.

You can chose or not too.

If you tell me you can not choose, then don't complain about someone who is a racist or a homophobe etc because I will say they were wired that way.

See how silly that is?

Did you just equate being racist to being gay? moderate schmoderate

have you ever considered that maybe it's only you who can choose to be gay or not? you don't really know what goes on in other peoples' minds.

Nope.

And you and i have discussed this many times. Being gay isn't like some 401k plan. After so many years you are fully vested and then you are super duper really truly gay.

You can chose or not too.

If you tell me you can not choose, then don't complain about someone who is a racist or a homophobe etc because I will say they were wired that way.

See how silly that is?

well then gay people should have just as many rights as racists and homophobes.

I don't see how being gay is anything but hard wired. I look at a set of cock n balls and its a disgusting thing to behold. Anyone who chooses to be attracted to that has to be completely mental. It must be hard wired into them, there is no choice there.

All due respect Rodeo. :)

Were u wired to be a photographer?

I do not see the two as being a like.

Homosexuality is genetic. It is natural. However our career choices seem to be mostly fueled from our enviroment and experiances, same for racism.