241 replies to this topic

#91 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Why not. I was talking to a gay friend last night about shark week. THE STRAIGHTEST THING EVER OMG!@!!@@!

Associating one straight conversation with a gay man is not the same as saying the only difference between gay and straight people is sexual preference.

Generally speaking, is the only difference between white and black people, the fact that they are different colors?

#92 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Yes.

Thats odd. I never chose to be attracted to women. I am hard wired that way, ever since I can remember. I can remember having a crush on a gal in preschool. I don't think I was old enough to consciously make any decision on who or what I am attracted to.

But you had to choose who to be attracted to.... hmmmmm.

#93 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,986 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

Thats odd. I never chose to be attracted to women. I am hard wired that way, ever since I can remember. I can remember having a crush on a gal in preschool. I don't think I was old enough to consciously make any decision on who or what I am attracted to.

But you had to choose who to be attracted to.... hmmmmm.

Were u wired to be a photographer?

#94 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Associating one straight conversation with a gay man is not the same as saying the only difference between gay and straight people is sexual preference.

why don't you explain the difference to us?

#95 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Generally speaking, is the only difference between white and black people, the fact that they are different colors?

why do you continue to ask unrelated, leading questions? why don't you just explain what you think the physiological differences between gay and straight men are?

#96 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

ok seriously wtf.

#97 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,965 posts

Well I guess that is just my perception and considering I have what you would consider "straight" conversations daily with my gf's roomate/friend and his friends I think you are way off base.

I've been the only straight guy at a party many times and the topics were never Which of the Village People's oufits do you think is the sexiest???

#98 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Nah, that is a non essential thing that is only found in humans. That was a choice. I doubt photography has been around long enough for evolution to hard wire it.

You do know that many animal species have homosexuals naturally, right?

#99 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Yes.

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

#100 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

i have news for you pstall. if you are potentially attracted to men, but choose women, you are still gay.

What about giving western style hand jobs in the back of the school bus? I am asking for a friend.

#101 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,986 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

Attractions are intitial thoughts/feelings. We can choose to act upon them either way. Everybody has felt like "killing" someone. Sure our anger might be at a high level at that time and we are using hyperbole, but we choose a wiser path. Hopefully.

The wired for photography thing is just making a point about things may catch our eye or interest, then we go from there.

#102 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

Attractions are intitial thoughts/feelings. We can choose to act upon them either way. Everybody has felt like "killing" someone. Sure our anger might be at a high level at that time and we are using hyperbole, but we choose a wiser path. Hopefully.

The wired for photography thing is just making a point about things may catch our eye or interest, then we go from there.

Well, it doesn't, its completely mental.

Attractions are initial thoughts/feelings. I agree with you there. Do you choose what your attracted to?

#103 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,986 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Nope.
And you and i have discussed this many times. Being gay isn't like some 401k plan. After so many years you are fully vested and then you are super duper really truly gay.
You can chose or not too.
If you tell me you can not choose, then don't complain about someone who is a racist or a homophobe etc because I will say they were wired that way.
See how silly that is?

#104 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,965 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

Did you just equate being racist to being gay? moderate schmoderate

#105 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

have you ever considered that maybe it's only you who can choose to be gay or not? you don't really know what goes on in other peoples' minds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com